Varis Arising-II full front bumper replacement

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SGP FK8 TYPE R, X5M, Mini Cooper S
Country flag
i really wanna see what j's racing can do in terms of aero for our cars.
Sponsored

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Seems like j's has fallen off a bit since way back when I had my S2K...
what do you mean by fallen off? you mean not produce as much parts? or quality?

I have the exhaust, looking to get the hood as well.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
what do you mean by fallen off? you mean not produce as much parts? or quality?

I have the exhaust, looking to get the hood as well.
Not making as many parts, not as wild looking parts, and outsourcing manufacturing of parts (not sure if they've always done this). As far as quality goes, everything was top notch on my S2K from them.. front bumper, intake, and exhaust. Not sure how they are recently but there were a couple complaints on these forums about their weld quality.

halohalomix206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
hmm i cant complain about my welds on my exhaust.. they look just fine. i feel like most JDM part companies like Spoon and even Mugen are taking time with aero parts. I'm hoping J's comes out with more aero soon. As far as Varis goes i was not really impressed with the Arising kit. This Arising 2 kit looks more aggressive but i'm curious to see the whole thing. So far i'm not really liking the bumper...I'm far more into the Spoon one at this point.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
hmm i cant complain about my welds on my exhaust.. they look just fine. i feel like most JDM part companies like Spoon and even Mugen are taking time with aero parts. I'm hoping J's comes out with more aero soon. As far as Varis goes i was not really impressed with the Arising kit. This Arising 2 kit looks more aggressive but i'm curious to see the whole thing. So far i'm not really liking the bumper...I'm far more into the Spoon one at this point.
Varis Arising-I is always a mild lip kit only. Arising-II is when they go full bumpers and side skirts. Sometimes wide body.

Mugen looks like an OEM accessory add-on kit that Honda/Acura used to offer back in the days.

I don't like the spoon at all. Looks like the stock bumper with the vents all swapped for a giant grill.

I really want a full bumper replacement so I'm looking forward to seeing this one when it's finished. It will probably be a while before they make the side skirts and rear bumper replacement to complete the look.

TypeWavey

Free The Wave
First Name
Spike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Type R, 2016 Aprilia RSV4
Country flag
i really wanna see what j's racing can do in terms of aero for our cars.
From the looks of things, J’s uses other companies to build their products, slaps their name on it, and charges an up charge. ie the wing that Voltex makes for them, and this new First Molding hood.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Lol Im guessing they’ll have the best price?
I believe they're the sole distributor in the states for Varis. Anyone you order through just has an account with them. So I'm having vivid racing ask bulletproof if I can put a deposit on one.

OP
OP
Z06Chris

Z06Chris

First Name
C. Yi
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Type-R
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
It looks REALLY good. It looks a lot narrower with paint. The photos varis posted made the bumper look so massive. Probably becuase it was all one color in their photo.

I need to get an order in!

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis Arising-II full front bumper replacement Screenshot_20191104-072736_Chrome

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis Arising-II full front bumper replacement Screenshot_20191104-072722_Chrome

Honda Civic 10th gen Varis Arising-II full front bumper replacement Screenshot_20191104-072709_Chrome