Vape life?

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Started about 6 years ago with an Aspire CF and Atlantis tank. Moved from there to many different regulated mods and tanks with prebuilt coils. Eventually started building on an RTA and then an RDA. Now on mech Squonk with VCT5A at .09 ohms.

Anyone else a fan of the old douche flute?
Sponsored

Fanoflive

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Coupe EXT 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Started about 6 years ago with an Aspire CF and Atlantis tank. Moved from there to many different regulated mods and tanks with prebuilt coils. Eventually started building on an RTA and then an RDA. Now on mech Squonk with VCT5A at .09 ohms.

Anyone else a fan of the old douche flute?
I have been vaping for approx 3 years now. I use Aspire Nautilus with Hcigar VT75 Nano. It is only a means of replacing cigarettes for me, not much of a enthusiast.

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I don't care for the "modding" aspect of vaping.
With that being said, I picked up a Smok Alien to try to ween myself off a pack a day.
$50 bucks well spent for the unit.

I'm on 55w and the .4 coil that came installed with it and chasing flavor rather than clouds.
I chain it to the point where a single coil only lasts me a day LOL.
Also not impressed with mothers milk by suicide bunny.

This is my favorite juice. So fruity and tasty. Well worth the money.
https://www.eliquid.com/products/jungle-juice-by-carter-elixirs?variant=29155737921

Followed by Naked 100 LLava Flow, which can be picked up for $12 on ebay (legit).

Anyone have any fruity suggestions?

Last edited:

xRiCeBoYx

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Hatchback CVT
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a Smok Alien and a Reuleaux RX200 I switch back and forth between. Depends on how I'm feeling about the size of the mod. lol. The tank I use is an iJoy exo, currently running dual 24ga 5/6 wrap coil. I decided to learn how to do hydrodipping, did my AR pistol and had a lot of film left over. Now both reuleaux and smok alien are hydrodipped and ceramic clearcoated. lol

Honda Civic 10th gen Vape life? 0428181518

OP
OP

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
I just gave away my RX200 but still have an RX200S. Definitely a large device that is good for a desk or carrying around for a long day.

My daily is a Geekvape Athena kit. I use coilology coils on it mostly but occasionally still build. I exclusively use ss316l wire. I have had a bunch of Tanks through the years and still have plenty of them. When friends tell me they are interested I give them some of my old stuff.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have been vaping since end of 2012. Started with the typical disposables then got an Ego-T Plus, used that for about a year till it broke. Used all sorts of the smaller tanks for it... all were crap haha. After that I got a Vamo with a protank and used that for nearly a year then got into Mech mods and dripping. After a while the "hobby" aspect grew stale and I went back to a VW box mod, I now use a eLeaf iStick Pico (full matte black) with a Smok baby beast (carbon fiber with red o-rings). I prefer the ease of just changing a coil and not messing with building anymore. With the coils I use, I vape at 50-55w and vape only Cloud 9 vampire blood 3mg.
Honda Civic 10th gen Vape life? 20180510_155250

typemismatch

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A whole farm of Hondas
Country flag
I vape to curb my smoking. I'm not into modding. Its a tool to me, not a lifestyle.

I can go a week or so without cigs, then either me or my gf breaks down and buys a pack. Then the taste reminds me why I'm quitting.

fc two

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
integra gsr integra ls civic's
Country flag
I vape to curb my smoking. I'm not into modding. Its a tool to me, not a lifestyle.

I can go a week or so without cigs, then either me or my gf breaks down and buys a pack. Then the taste reminds me why I'm quitting.
Vape = relaxation

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Vape = relaxation
Agree, I only vape twice a day now both times at work as a relaxer lol. Sometimes on the weekends when playing PUBG.LOLOL

tehSteve

GrayBeard McGootch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Si
Country flag
I'm looking to replace my Alien. The random leakage after filling up is getting too much.
Can ne1 recommend something? Not looking to mod or piece together random things.