• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe For Sale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic LX, 2009 CRV EX
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking to sell my barely used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe Combo. I’ve had them on my ride for approximately 1 month. This is a high flow catted Down Pipe that fits all 10th gen civics except the Type R. The down pipe doesn’t cause the car to throw out emissions codes unlike the race down pipe. The pipes are 2.5 inches in diameter. The high flow cat down pipe alone costs me 650 plus tax and the front pipe another 350 plus tax. Shoot me some offers if you’re interested. I’ve also included a video on the install and sounds of the pipe that at I made for YouTube.

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe For Sale 28EB243D-C50C-4EE4-B0C0-7088CE7CD9EE

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe For Sale C7C73B4F-6CAB-405E-A796-0C76BECB368D

Honda Civic 10th gen Used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe For Sale 667BCE61-06FB-46DE-86C8-BFB4CEC8230C

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm looking to sell my barely used Takeda aFe Down Pipe and Front Pipe Combo. I’ve had them on my ride for approximately 1 month. This is a high flow catted Down Pipe that fits all 10th gen civics except the Type R. The down pipe doesn’t cause the car to throw out emissions codes unlike the race down pipe. The pipes are 2.5 inches in diameter. The high flow cat down pipe alone costs me 650 plus tax and the front pipe another 350 plus tax. Shoot me some offers if you’re interested. I’ve also included a video on the install and sounds of the pipe that at I made for YouTube.

28EB243D-C50C-4EE4-B0C0-7088CE7CD9EE.jpeg

C7C73B4F-6CAB-405E-A796-0C76BECB368D.jpeg

667BCE61-06FB-46DE-86C8-BFB4CEC8230C.jpeg
Still have the front pipe for sale?

Doublestack00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Boost Blue Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I am interested, is this still for sale? Why did you take them off?
Sponsored