Used hondata

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone is selling his ctr hondata to me for a bargain. I know this person so it is a legit deal. I just wonder what i should pay attention to.
Do i just make sure it is unlock from his car?
Thank you
Sponsored

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Someone is selling his ctr hondata to me for a bargain. I know this person so it is a legit deal. I just wonder what i should pay attention to.
Do i just make sure it is unlock from his car?
Thank you
yeah, so what boosted said...best way to confirm it's unlocked is to check via laptop, or just lock it to yours upon buying it...assuming this is all local

OP
OP
123sillyboy123

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
yeah, so what boosted said...best way to confirm it's unlocked is to check via laptop, or just lock it to yours upon buying it...assuming this is all local
It is a fellow that i know so i think he wont scam me .. he told me it is unlocked from his car ..
If that is all it needs for it to be used with my car.. i think it is good to go.. i will jailbreak my ecu on thursday.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
It is a fellow that i know so i think he wont scam me .. he told me it is unlocked from his car ..
If that is all it needs for it to be used with my car.. i think it is good to go.. i will jailbreak my ecu on thursday.
yeah, so when you hook it up to your car, if I remember correctly, you'll need internet access to lock it to yours...I believe...been a while since I did this lol

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
yup. all you need is to jail break the ecu and then lock the flashpro to your car and start tuning away.