Unofficial Civic Hatchback Trim Level List

Regi_Derrick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Fusion
Country flag
Found this over at vtec.net Not sure how credible it is...but I suppose we will find out soon enough about the Hatcback trim levels.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=1286845

LX and Sport 6MT
LX with and without sensing
Sport
EX with and without sensing
EXL Navigation with and without sensing
Sport Touring

Thank God no EXL finally, one fewer trim... all are turbos.

Polished metal is still an option but sonic grey is also listed as a color.
Going to be interesting to see how the Sport and Sport Touring models turn out. It appears that the Civic Hatch will mimic the Fit and HR-V and bundle the EX-L trim with navigation. Strange that there seems to be no mention of an EX-T 6MT for the hatch...it is reportedly going to be available for the EX-T Civic Sedan and Coupe.

I hope Sonic Gray is close to the gray color found on the Civic Hatchback Concept.

We will know very soon, perhaps since the Hatch is supposed to go on sale in September.
Sponsored

OKMrazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Accord LX V6
Found this over at vtec.net Not sure how credible it is...but I suppose we will find out soon enough about the Hatcback trim levels.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=1286845

Going to be interesting to see how the Sport and Sport Touring models turn out. It appears that the Civic Hatch will mimic the Fit and HR-V and bundle the EX-L trim with navigation. Strange that there seems to be no mention of an EX-T 6MT for the hatch...it is reportedly going to be available for the EX-T Civic Sedan and Coupe.

I hope Sonic Gray is close to the gray color found on the Civic Hatchback Concept.

We will know very soon, perhaps since the Hatch is supposed to go on sale in September.
I hope the at least one MT option (Sport, I guess) offers sunroof and good rims. Everything else I can pass or deal with myself.

OKMrazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Accord LX V6
Thinking about it, I'd add push-button start to that list. Just because I want an MT doesn't mean I'm a caveman.

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic HB Sport Touring
Country flag
All hatches will have the 1.5T engine so the EX hatch is essentially a EX-T

OKMrazor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Accord LX V6
All hatches will have the 1.5T engine so the EX hatch is essentially a EX-T
Yes, but that all important (to some) MT designation is not present. So while the EX Hatch and the EXT may both be turbos, the list above does designate MT in LX and Sport, but not EX. So going by that list - which is of course presuming a bit at this point - the EX trim level hatch would not offer an MT.

Kind of a bummer to me, since I would prefer a lot of the options of the current EX-T, only with an MT - I've been waiting for it actually. But maybe the sport will be close enough.

I've had my v6 accord for 16 years and been very pleased with it. That said, the one thing I've always missed was manual (not offered then in v6). I'll probably keep this car for quite a while too - not too vain, just want something I enjoy driving - and want another crack at the manual trans before they are but a memory. I'd also prefer some of the newer comforts of the upper trim levels, though. We'll see.

optikalillusi0n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Curious if the Sport Touring will offer manual or if it's just more "visual sportiness".

Tony503

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Civic HB Sport Touring
Country flag
Yes, but that all important (to some) MT designation is not present. So while the EX Hatch and the EXT may both be turbos, the list above does designate MT in LX and Sport, but not EX. So going by that list - which is of course presuming a bit at this point - the EX trim level hatch would not offer an MT.

Kind of a bummer to me, since I would prefer a lot of the options of the current EX-T, only with an MT - I've been waiting for it actually. But maybe the sport will be close enough.

I've had my v6 accord for 16 years and been very pleased with it. That said, the one thing I've always missed was manual (not offered then in v6). I'll probably keep this car for quite a while too - not too vain, just want something I enjoy driving - and want another crack at the manual trans before they are but a memory. I'd also prefer some of the newer comforts of the upper trim levels, though. We'll see.
Ah yes, missed that part. I don't think a EX-T manual even for the sedan or coupe is guaranteed. All they've said is 1.5T engine available with manual - there could just be a new LX-T trim. But yes, we'll have to see.

hybrid81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps luxury and fun are just to much for a driver to handle at once?

If not, sign me up for a 6spd Touring Sedan.
Sponsored

Last edited: