Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside)

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
Hey fam!! I have some super big news and I'm extremely stoked to share with you guys that USR has released an affordable option for Type-R/Touring model style headlights!! I had the privilege of being the test fit car for their new headlights and I have to say that these things are amazing and really transform the look of the car. If you want the Touring/Type R look at about half the price of OEM cost, make sure to check out https://www.uniquestyleracings.com/...t/product&path=60_528_609_831&product_id=1116 and use my coupon code: DLopez for 10% off!!
Also give me a follow on Instagram @1sikmr2baru to keep up with my build!!

Honda Civic 10th gen Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside) DSC_0003-2
Honda Civic 10th gen Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside) DSC_0010-4

Last edited:

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
Badass! I wish this was out when I bought my Touring . Any comparison shots how they compare to the OEM ?

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
How's the throw at night? Pictures or videos of you can please

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Sport Hatchback
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will post some pics of the beams when I get a chance. For now you just get a shot of them on lol.
DSC_0047-2.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg
Could you post a link to where I could order a set? Can't seem to find them on the website for some reason...

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check out the link on my first post and there are 2 videos which show what the throw looks like vs OEM halogen
Obviously you have them on but do u really think it's worth the 500$ and then the $$$ to install them? I really like the look of them but 500$ isn't chump change. Was gonna put in morimoto HIDs but these are making me contemplate it...

OP
OP

Sonic_the_Hatchog

IG: @1sikmr2baru
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatch 6spd 16' WRX
Country flag
Obviously you have them on but do u really think it's worth the 500$ and then the $$$ to install them? I really like the look of them but 500$ isn't chump change. Was gonna put in morimoto HIDs but these are making me contemplate it...
I'd rather pay $500 for these than $1,000+ for OEM... also, installation shouldn't cost anything providing you are able to take your own bumper off which shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to remove. Everything is plug and play. IMO if you like the OEM touring/type r look then i say it's definitely worth it at half the cost of brand new OEM ones.

skstyle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Coupe EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check out the link on my first post and there are 2 videos which show what the throw looks like vs OEM halogen
On the streets at night...I want to see how much light it throws and distance

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'd rather pay $500 for these than $1,000+ for OEM... also, installation shouldn't cost anything providing you are able to take your own bumper off which shouldn't take more than 15 minutes to remove. Everything is plug and play. IMO if you like the OEM touring/type r look then i say it's definitely worth it at half the cost of brand new OEM ones.
Gonna start saving I think then, would like to see the light throw at night when you get a chance though

HBK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Hatch Sport M6 WOP
On the streets at night...I want to see how much light it throws and distance
This is a screenshot from their video. Much less light overall. At least there is a decent hot spot so the light output might be deceiving. Would need to see a road test to determine how concentrated the hot spot is but right off the bat they appear to have much less output.

HIDs will be much much brighter than this. The only advantage of this LED would be long term lifespan, but new products like this are prone to QC and design issues. You would be much better off with HID if you seek good light output.

Honda Civic 10th gen Unique Style Racing full LED Type-R/Touring Style Headlights made by DEPO!!! (coupon code inside) upload_2017-9-16_19-48-31

GiulzFoc

Hatcharelli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This is a screenshot from their video. Much less light overall. At least there is a decent hot spot so the light output might be deceiving. Would need to see a road test to determine how concentrated the hot spot is but right off the bat they appear to have much less output.

HIDs will be much much brighter than this. The only advantage of this LED would be long term lifespan, but new products like this are prone to QC and design issues. You would be much better off with HID if you seek good light output.

upload_2017-9-16_19-48-31.png
Yeah the morimoto HIDs are what I was gonna order. Just really wanted them to match the DRLs and was gonna grab the whole led fog light assembly off Morimoto aswell
Sponsored