bduzik

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic LX 2.0l
Country flag
This post was really helpful to find the right part after lost by oil change shop. Dealer was adamant they were not for my 2016 LX, but they work perfectly. Adding a pic in case someone else is looking for these 1/4 turn buggers.

Honda Civic 10th gen Under sheild bolts AF90C391-B19A-42E4-826E-AA2E9D03EE83
Sponsored

latole

Civic Lx 2018 Manual , Civic LX 2016 Manual
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Thanks for the leg work on the part number here! Much appreciated!

Just did my first oil change and those screws were heavily corroded on my car. Not sure what the deal is but I'm going to order a few of these.

BTW, there are a couple listing for these bolts on ebay...at prices ranging from $14.46 to $15.89 EACH. LOL!

Show picture of corrosion, must be surface corroded. No need to put new one

JDMDownload

4.FK7s.Sake
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Hatchback Sport
Country flag
My dealership broke my plastic screws for the undercarriage, they just zip tie it every time

Jervic

First Name
Jeramy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Honda Civic Sport hatchback
Country flag
DIY:my nephew's 16 civic lx 2.0 what I did cut off the shield were drain plug and oil filter located,so far it works,no pics

Illiya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic EXT, 1973 Porsche 914, 2015 BMW F800GT, 1996 Honda Nighthawk.
Country flag
I finally did my first engine oil and CVT oil changes on this car, The car was done for the past couple years each time at the same dealer where I purchased it. As I go to take the protective silver shield off the bottom, I find one of the two front phillips head screws, and three of these quarter turn fasteners missing. Evidently the dealership mechanic(s) were too lazy to put them back in. That and they routinely over filled the oil. When I found I was missing the fasteners, I went to the dealership in Elgin, Illinois to buy new ones. At first, I was told they were not sold separately, that they were part of the shield assembly. I told the parts person that could not be right. I happened to bring in the one phillips head screw and he was able to find the additional one I needed in their shop. The other quarter turn fasteners they could not find on their parts drawing, and had no idea what part I was talking about. Thank you for giving me this part number. I will be ordering them this week. And next time I have an oil change done there, I will make sure to mention to reinstall ALL the fasteners.

latole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Same story read often here ; ..." dealership mechanic(s) were too lazy to put them back in..."

I ask a refund from this dealer for missing screw.
Sponsored