Ultimate Racing FK8 Turbo Kit

Naruske

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Country flag
Interesting, they were able to achieve 550 with a stock clutch?? I thought our clutches were slipping at 400hp lol

NoelPR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21' Ridgeline RTL-E (Thanks to the CTR markups)
Country flag
Compared to my car that engine bay is a dream to work with.

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
That intake looks like heat soak city.
rampage still looks the best under the hood and it retains the factory intake set up too.

wish theyd design this to bolt up to the current intakes like the rampage but I can see why they had to do it though. Both UR and full race utilizes a bigger maf sizing.

also would've been nice to have some power figures without port injection and boostane to see how much you can push the stock fuel system.

jdmblood

First Name
Fernando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Type R
Country flag
Had a bad experience with their exhaust. From that, wouldn't consider this even if it was free.

ManfromRI

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' CW Civic Type R
Country flag
They say in the credits that they use an "in-tank fuel pump kit" I'd like to see what they used for this, considering it's not even included into the kit along with the other supported fuel mods (injectors&controller)

500+hp as setup in the video. Maybe 400 hp the way the kit stands as is. Unless I'm missing something???

.grimace

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda CTR, 2022 Range Rover , 1990 CRX SI
Country flag
youd get half a lap at the track
These cars don’t overheat on track because of intake air temp. It’s the oil and coolant temps.

Hot air might cost you some power but won’t overheat the car like we are getting on track.

Purple Drink

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R, 2007 Subaru STI, 1965 El Camino
Country flag
Waiting to see the price on the port injection fuel system myself. Once its available I will be ordering that first.

REDSTAR

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 fk8 #0030
Country flag
As and owner of the fastest FK8, we want to push more our car and decide to go with Ultimate Racing for a couple reasons. We allready made 6xx whp on our car but limitations comes to play. Our PRL intercooler that was the one on the car until now will be replaced with the UR front intercooler kit ,since our datalogs show how temps raised as we make the pulls. Im really certain that this new set up , plus the UR fuel upgrade kit with their prototipe additional injectors set up will help us to push the limits of ou car. Once we accomplish that , then will change the turbo kit and see what we can get from it. We know that our input on the Turbo Kit to Ultimate Racing will help. Stay tuned!!!!!
Sponsored