Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Like I said, I think it's less the exhaust and more the downpipe/frontpipe. I feel like what I hear in the car is more up front. When I let someone drive the car and listened from the outside, I LOVVVVED it. I need to do a go-pro pull from the outside. I'll try to do more videos soon.
Do you know if it fit with prl dp/fp ? Probably
Sponsored

Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
it should it bolts to the factory one
Okay cool , im very interested because all the other cat back are just to much loud man except maybe the hks legamax but they have 2 tip and I want 3 like stock

VTECnR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Type R
Country flag
I had written a whole write-up and then somehow it got erased in the middle of typing the draft. So I have the UR downpipe, front-pipe (one piece) and Street version Catback. Overall, I like the setup, however it's much louder in the cabin than I would have hoped for. It sounds better outside than inside. Mostly rattle free, though I hear a couple small rattles from time to time. I suspect the sound is in-cabin is attributed to the downpipe/front-pipe and not the Catback.

Overall fitment was great.

Driving-wise, the car definitely made more power and when coupled with Ktuner, it's pretty wicked. The issue is traction - first and second gear are useless, even when running the Ktuner Stage 1 DP Dampened Torque map.

I recently bought a go-pro and trying to figure out where to mount it so I can take some videos. Here's a quick pull I did with my Iphone (had a friend capture while I was driving). Hopefully this isn't against the ToS - I wasn't doing any racing just a quick pull, at night, on an open 4 lane road.

Happy to answer any questions. I'll be taking it to D-Rob at IMW at some point for a custom tune and have it dyno'd.

Any updates on your dyno session?
Thanks

Htv_bruno

First Name
bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8, 08 Mugen, 93 EG
i purchased the downpipes catless w/ track exhaust... once i put all my other bolts on that i ordered this weekend and tune the car i'd post a review for people who's interested.

VTECnR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Type R
Country flag
I ordered their "Ultra Quiet Street" exhaust over the weekend to take advantage of their 20% off Black Friday weekend sale. I'm excited!!

Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone can post more video with a catless dp? Anyone can tell me if the street version is less noisy than the AFE ? i will be running prl catless dp and fp ... i got to choose one

VTECnR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Civic Type R
Country flag
Anyone can post more video with a catless dp? Anyone can tell me if the street version is less noisy than the AFE ? i will be running prl catless dp and fp ... i got to choose one
I've ordered & will be installing the RV6 catless DP and FP along with the Ultinate Racing "ultra quiet street" version. I'll make a post about it when done.

Labeller19

First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R
Country flag
I've ordered & will be installing the RV6 catless DP and FP along with the Ultinate Racing "ultra quiet street" version. I'll make a post about it when done.
Thanks man i am really nit sure between this one and the afe

wEaK Squad

*ATL*
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 CBP FK8
Country flag
Curious about the ultra quiet as well. Someone should swap the catless downpipe and then swap the cat back. So you can see the actual difference in the stock/aftermarket exhaust

surf183

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic type R
Country flag
I went with the track version and their downpipe can’t wait to annoy my neighbor:drive:
Sponsored