• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Type R Wing

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Prelude, 2018 Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I have a Showcasesticker replica Type R wing. This is the best replica wing you’ll find on the market! It also comes with the fins and vortex generator

Fits the 10th gen Honda Civic Hatchback. Years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

Looking to get $700 CAD but open to offers. Local pick up only in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I can also drop off.

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Wing A6C0A9BE-0F8C-4042-B3AF-88290785DA95
Sponsored

Last edited:

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
I have a Showcasesticker replica Type R wingThis is the best replica wing you’ll find on the market! It also comes with the fins and vortex generator

Fits the 10th gen Honda Civic Hatchback. Years 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019.

Looking to get $700 but open to offers. Local pick up only in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. I can also drop off.

A6C0A9BE-0F8C-4042-B3AF-88290785DA95.jpeg
That's subjective about being the best on the market. I think abs dynamics has it beat as the the ABSD wing is pretty much a 1:1 replica with the stock type R spoiler. The showcasesticker is not a 1:1 and has quite a few differences. The two winglets on top are only held in by double sided tape instead of bolts. I would be very scared to install them on my vehicle for fear of them flying off. Also the ABSD is a fraction of the price at about $200.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
That's subjective about being the best on the market. I think abs dynamics has it beat as the the ABSD wing is pretty much a 1:1 replica with the stock type R spoiler. The showcasesticker is not a 1:1 and has quite a few differences.
It’s not 1:1 but I think it’s better then ABS Dynamics. I would rather keep this post open to offers rather then debates though. Happy New Year!

Daytoner

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic
LOL the guy is trying to sell his wing. Of course he's gonna say it's the best even if its crap.

the middle section looks way better black than white.

If anyone is going to buy a Type R replica, most people would want the ABS Dynamics

airickmatthews

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 civic hatch sport
Country flag
I’ve heard from a few people that they were splitting at the seams... is this what’s going on there?

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Wing 11D8B62D-2256-48FF-AD7E-E897F473D3E1

OP
OP

Vampirate

First Name
Emanuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I’ve heard from a few people that they were splitting at the seams... is this what’s going on there?

11D8B62D-2256-48FF-AD7E-E897F473D3E1.png
That’s not an actual photo of the one I have. That one was taken from his actual Instagram. I can take actual photos for Whoever is interested. Buyers are also welcome to come inspect the wing.
Sponsored