"Type R" stencil for FMIC

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Hey guys, I am looking to buy a stencil to paint "Type R" on a FMIC. I did some Google searches and pretty much came up blank for that. I searched on here and found a couple people that made there own pattern. I would gladly do it myself however I do not have a steady enough hand to do it. Does anyone know someone selling a template to do this? Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Patrick Bateman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 FK8, ā€˜19 XC60 R-Design, ā€˜17 ZL1, ā€˜02 SS
Country flag
Use a ruler/straight edge and a razor knife. You could have made one in the time it took you to search and post this.

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Type R, 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue (It's even got a rear spoiler)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
https://www.civicx.com/threads/prl-...-billet-front-mount-intercooler.19258/page-18

I did this to my PRL IC. Pretty easy and turned out well. Lol but after I had it on for a week or two I wasnā€™t feeling it anymore and removed it. Went back to blank stealth!
Thanks as I didn't see that posting. Maybe I can get someone to cutout the stencil for me. I was rear ended about 10 years ago and it really messed up my cervical spine and resulted in nerve damage bilateral from my elbows down .I can't lift anything super heavy and anything precision really hurts and I start getting shaky. I have AutoCAD at work so I can most likely import the logo and print it out as a 1:1 scale and if it's too small I can scale it up. I had no clue how to stencil but from the instructions it doesn't seem to bad. I will just need to recruit a friend to help.
Thank again
Jim

nickjohn35

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2017 PMM Typer R. Former: 2004 350Z
Country flag
Thanks as I didn't see that posting. Maybe I can get someone to cutout the stencil for me. I was rear ended about 10 years ago and it really messed up my cervical spine and resulted in nerve damage bilateral from my elbows down .I can't lift anything super heavy and anything precision really hurts and I start getting shaky. I have AutoCAD at work so I can most likely import the logo and print it out as a 1:1 scale and if it's too small I can scale it up. I had no clue how to stencil but from the instructions it doesn't seem to bad. I will just need to recruit a friend to help.
Thank again
Jim
Ah ok. Damn, sorry to hear about the accident. You may also want to ask around if someone has a Cricut stencil cutter. My sister in-law and cousin both have one and unfortunately both of thereā€™s were older models and could cut the size needed. According to them some models can cut large stencils and some cannot.

OP
OP
jcp227

jcp227

First Name
Jimmy Mack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Ah ok. Damn, sorry to hear about the accident. You may also want to ask around if someone has a Cricut stencil cutter. My sister in-law and cousin both have one and unfortunately both of thereā€™s were older models and could cut the size needed. According to them some models can cut large stencils and some cannot.
Sweet I will have to ask a few people at work if any of them have one. Good idea
Sponsored