• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Type R Replica Front Bumper

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
hey guys I’m selling the Type R replica front bumper. Comes with the front lip, and grille. It also comes with the passenger fog light cover but not the drivers side. This was a reorder for a missing part which is why the driver side is missing which I had to take.

Sell price is $100, local buyers only in Miami as I need to get rid of the box by this weekend otherwise I’m probably giving it away to a shop so they can do whatever they’d like. It’s a reorder and I have my original replica that I ordered first on the car so doesn’t make a difference what happens to this extra bumper.... buy this cheap!!!!!

*replica type R front bumper, same one you guys have seen on eBay.
Sponsored

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
any pics?

OP
OP

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Same bumper. Bumper comes unpainted obviously.... getting the Bish washed right now :)

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R Replica Front Bumper AE8BBE6A-E5CD-4B9C-93E7-86D829D402C9

Last edited:

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
so its missing one of the black pieces that goes around the fog light? will the one from the si fit in it?

OP
OP

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
so its missing one of the black pieces that goes around the fog light? will the one from the si fit in it?
No because it’s more of the type R look. Since this car is not as wide as the type r all pieces are smaller to fit the body of our cars. You can probably modify the Si cover but personally I just didn’t want to get to doing all that after spending $450 on the entire kit. You might be able to find a distributor of the kit to sell just the part a lone if you want to go that route. For $100 is kind a steal, and make such a nice difference.

I had also tried an original type R cover but again the parts of the type r are bigger and wider so that route didn’t work.

I literally got a full refund for my first order and just reordered it for the cover to complete my first order.

BoostedSiCoupe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si
Country flag
my much did iit cost you to have it painted?

OP
OP

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Total investment was about $750sh so taking that into count there’s some savings involved in this sell

OP
OP

samaximuss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Passat
Country flag
Hi guys bumper sold over the weekend, sorry forgot to update.

FK7Build

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
No because it’s more of the type R look. Since this car is not as wide as the type r all pieces are smaller to fit the body of our cars. You can probably modify the Si cover but personally I just didn’t want to get to doing all that after spending $450 on the entire kit. You might be able to find a distributor of the kit to sell just the part a lone if you want to go that route. For $100 is kind a steal, and make such a nice difference.

I had also tried an original type R cover but again the parts of the type r are bigger and wider so that route didn’t work.

I literally got a full refund for my first order and just reordered it for the cover to complete my first order.
I am doing some research and came across this. I have a question:

I have a 2018 Honda Civic Sport Touring Hatchback (FK7). I am trying to get a 2018 Honda Civic Type R (FK8) front and rear bumper on it. Do you know for sure if I buy the OEM FK8 bumpers, that they will indeed not fit? Does it just look weird since the rear fender flares need to be there and then front fenders are wrong or does it not align at all? Trying to figure this out before I place the order with Honda.
Sponsored