N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Modern Steel Metallic FTW! I think we have all colors now.

received_10216208451951103.jpeg
This looks amazing!! Can you let me know what you exactly ordered with the front lip? As in do I need to purchase anything else with the front lip for install?

Orlando_Type_R

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
This looks amazing!! Can you let me know what you exactly ordered with the front lip? As in do I need to purchase anything else with the front lip for install?
Thanks! Sold her though :(
This is the part number:
Part number is 71102-TGG-AOO

STEELO-CLASSIC

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Well laugh all you want, but the type r grill has a slightly more aggressive look which I liked. The stock Si emblem sits on a molded piece of plastic on the si grill. It just didn't look right on the type r grill. Overall I'm very happy with the way it cameout.

First Name
Milan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic
Country flag
Wanna buy the type r oem rear lip from me? It should fit your hatch. The rear bumper on my Si sedan is a different shape so the lip doesn't line up right.
I would if I were to buy it few months ago but now I got rear diffusers installed so don't wanna mess it up.

votastic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Hatchback
Country flag
I'm going to try this mod too for my EX Hatch and what I'm thinking is to just find center point of the splitter and take out 2-3" from the middle and take it to a auto repair shop to have them plastic weld it back together again from the inside. It's all over the internet how to do this. It's kind of like a soldering iron that pressed into the back of the plastic and put some wiremesh and then they put a bead of the same material plastic on top of that and smear it all from the back it's welded back together .
This way all you have is a very fine line down the center of the splitter but on both ends you could trim off to fit the concave of the sides of the bumper and the side lips would fit like they supposed to and not have that gap on each end. I'm on the East Coast and about to order the part soon and will take photos in case this works out .
Did you end up trying this out?