Sgamon12

First Name
Salvador
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 civic si
Country flag
no it should line up perfectly otherwise it wont fit on your car. they make these to the exact specifications of the oem bumpers for sedan/hatch/coupe which they list on the info tab. if it doesn't fit its defective or youll have to grind corners down but other than minor mods it should fit no problem. ikon is very good at this. i'm only getting the front conversion because i hate the big ass vents in the back.
I think what he’s asking is will it look weird if he gets ONLY the front conversion. As in the front will look super aggressive and the side skirts and rear are still stock. Personally I think you need to at least have the hb sport style side skirts for it to flow better.
Sponsored

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lunar silver coupe 1.5T
Country flag
I think what he’s asking is will it look weird if he gets ONLY the front conversion. As in the front will look super aggressive and the side skirts and rear are still stock. Personally I think you need to at least have the hb sport style side skirts for it to flow better.
No it will look fine. There’s lots of garage images of just people putting putting front lips on without other stuff.

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI
Country flag
This is absolutely amazing but I cannot find it online on their website? Any other dealers?

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 20190206_002602

87elco

First Name
Tj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 el camino ls swap, 18 civic 6speed, 86 Porsche 911 (euro spec)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I'm surprised the fitment is so good..interesting. I didn't think I'd like it but I do

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
I guess sometimes I miss the days with more mods and body kits like 20 years ago; dont get me wrong, I want the type R bumper/wide fenders, but I still wish there were more options

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I guess sometimes I miss the days with more mods and body kits like 20 years ago; dont get me wrong, I want the type R bumper/wide fenders, but I still wish there were more options
I agree. I wish someone would make a concept front bumper. Ikon makes one but it doesn’t fit fog lights.

CT0760

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sport Touring, Blue
Country flag
New question: does the aftermarket type r bumper interfere with the Honda sensors that usually go behind the driver side "grill" with the fog light?

(Although the diamonds feel like a deal breaker because that would mean I'd have to change the "vents" in the back....)

NoHonor937

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
New question: does the aftermarket type r bumper interfere with the Honda sensors that usually go behind the driver side "grill" with the fog light?

(Although the diamonds feel like a deal breaker because that would mean I'd have to change the "vents" in the back....)
Yes. You probably can’t do it without technical experience to reroute the sensors. Will also void any warranty on those items.

MavicTB

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Civic Si Sedan Aegean Blue
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Well this happened a couple days ago... I am wondering if doing this conversion is cheaper or near the same as just stock stuff.
Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 20190208_131831
Sponsored