OP
OP
RyanDu

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe
would love to have this but since my car is WOP probly cost alot to paint it plus i like ot know if you can run a aftermarket grill with it since i just hate the stock grill lookk
It would fit with the aftermarket grill
Sponsored

imperialgrunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
No guarantees, but not worth experimenting with. We paid extra for the sensing package, it'd be dumb to obstruct it in any way just for a front end conversion.
I wonder if we can use the foglight housing on the OEM bumpers on this aftermarket one, to make it Honda Sensing compatible.

I contacted the seller regarding this, will report back.

slothy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback Sport Touring
Country flag
I wonder if we can use the foglight housing on the OEM bumpers on this aftermarket one, to make it Honda Sensing compatible.

I contacted the seller regarding this, will report back.
Cheers. Def looks like something you'd add to your build. Don't think it's for me though. As much as I love the look of the type-r, if I really wanted this mod (and eventually the wing and rear bumper, etc.) I should've just bought the type-r instead lol. Just my reasoning for why I don't want it.

STEELO-CLASSIC

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Different strokes. I think that front bumper is amazing
It's very close to the si bumper with the type r spoiler. I would rather have oem parts, and save some money...but the rear is all kinds of cool. The diffuser I hope will fit perfectly around our hdmi exhaust. The hole rear end will look sooo futuristic in a good way.

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
It's very close to the si bumper with the type r spoiler. I would rather have oem parts, and save some money...but the rear is all kinds of cool. The diffuser I hope will fit perfectly around our hdmi exhaust. The hole rear end will look sooo futuristic in a good way.
The front vents make all the difference. It makes the front look so aggressive and that lip is very nice

STEELO-CLASSIC

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
The front vents make all the difference. It makes the front look so aggressive and that lip is very nice
Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just see I hard to justify buying that front end, and replacing the front end I have for those vents.

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion IMG_2165.JPG

Donuyen18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda s2000
Country flag
Don't get me wrong, I like it. I just see I hard to justify buying that front end, and replacing the front end I have for those vents.

IMG_2165.JPG
Again, different strokes. I've installed the type r lip on my hatch as well but it would look better with the proper sized lip. For me, those vents just take it to a different level

j_babsR1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2004 Yamaha R1
Well I got into an accident couple weeks ago, needed a new front bumper so I decided to go with this front bumper. I just got my car back from the body shop today and it turned out much much better than I had expected. I definitely want that rear end eventually as well now. My car is a Si sedan btw.

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion F4AD7BB8-05F4-4D1B-9862-0CDA9D4690B8

Honda Civic 10th gen Type R front bumper conversion 1A795348-41F6-48DA-839F-91D4A14268C0

STEELO-CLASSIC

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Well I got into an accident couple weeks ago, needed a new front bumper so I decided to go with this front bumper. I just got my car back from the body shop today and it turned out much much better than I had expected. I definitely want that rear end eventually as well now. My car is a Si sedan btw.

F4AD7BB8-05F4-4D1B-9862-0CDA9D4690B8.jpeg

1A795348-41F6-48DA-839F-91D4A14268C0.jpeg
It looks good.

OP
OP
RyanDu

RyanDu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Coupe

F4AD7BB8-05F4-4D1B-9862-0CDA9D4690B8.jpeg

1A795348-41F6-48DA-839F-91D4A14268C0.jpeg
Do y'all have any pics without filter ?? I'm curious about color matching from Ikon

j_babsR1

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si, 2004 Yamaha R1
Do y'all have any pics without filter ?? I'm curious about color matching from Ikon
I didn’t get it painted from ikon. The shop I brought it to painted it for me.
Sponsored