Type R Branded sunshade?

ElmoHongZito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Type R
Country flag
Did a search and did not find anything on the forum. I purchased a 2018 CTR over the weekend and I live in Miami. Got in the car this afternoon and it was an oven and the stick knob was a branding iron.

Still have to get the car tinted but would like to find a nice Type R branded sunshade for the front windshield.

Found one on Amazon but showing as unavailable. Any suggestions?
Sponsored

Honda-TEX

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Did a search and did not find anything on the forum. I purchased a 2018 CTR over the weekend and I live in Miami. Got in the car this afternoon and it was an oven and the stick knob was a branding iron.

Still have to get the car tinted but would like to find a nice Type R branded sunshade for the front windshield.

Found one on Amazon but showing as unavailable. Any suggestions?
http://www.ipickimage.com/sunshade/...-universal-fit-auto-windshield-sun-shade.html

Let us know if you find any other sunshades.

HondaReese23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8 and EM1
covercraft is the way to go. does not have a R logo on it but I think it is one of the best in the market

Sully311

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR Black #601, 93 Rx7 Single Turbo
Country flag
covercraft is the way to go. does not have a R logo on it but I think it is one of the best in the market
I second this, they are WELL worth the money. Even on the 100 degree days we had this summer, my car wasn't bad at all with this sunscreen and windows tinted.
Sponsored