tweeters upgrade

123sillyboy123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CTR
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what consider a good tweeters upgrade to stock one? or the kicker speaker upgrade?
i have a loud catback and my daughter sitting at the back said she cant hear the song well.
I am not an audio guy, I normally dont turn on any music, mainly do it for my child and I dont want to put an amp in the trunk as I need the trunk space for my family purpose.
anyone can give me an idea what speaker upgrade I should get?

If there is a way to put amp without sacrificing any trunk space, I am willing to do it too.
obviously, i know nothing about audio
thank you
Sponsored

kperalta

AluminiumCivic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Honda Civic Touring
Country flag
what consider a good tweeters upgrade to stock one? or the kicker speaker upgrade?
i have a loud catback and my daughter sitting at the back said she cant hear the song well.
I am not an audio guy, I normally dont turn on any music, mainly do it for my child and I dont want to put an amp in the trunk as I need the trunk space for my family purpose.
anyone can give me an idea what speaker upgrade I should get?

If there is a way to put amp without sacrificing any trunk space, I am willing to do it too.
obviously, i know nothing about audio
thank you
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker...iable-crossover-black/6203987.p?skuId=6203987

Pair that with these in all 4 doors and you're good https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker...lene-cones-pair-black/5772306.p?skuId=5772306

shoegazer

assistant to the assistant manager
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic LX Coupe 2.0 (CVT)
Country flag
Not what you asked. But here goes anyway...

It seems that the issue is that your exhaust is just too loud. Like with road noise; the easiest way to resolve the problem is to just turn up the thing that you want to hear louder. But this may cause damage to a kid's hearing if it gets to crazy levels.

Since you don't seem to care too much about hearing the music yourself; I'd politely suggest an mp3 player of some sort and some noise-cancelling headphones or earbuds for your daughter. They would actually filter out the exhaust noise rather than cover it up.

Vrait

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic SI
Country flag
I would just add sound insulation to the trunk and maybe doors. That would probably make the best improvement in your case.
Sponsored