Tuning right now-questions

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
I went through all the steps with KTuner v1.2. Uploaded stage 1 tune(even though I still have 87 octane in the tank, next time I'll fill up with 93). It said successful, but after that an error message came up on the program, that made it sound like it went back to factory. Not sure if it worked or not. Looking at the KTuner program on my laptop, how do I view what tune is running currently, to make sure it was successful? How do I switch from one tune to another?
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hondaman_MI

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Nevermind, think I figured it out. Decided to flash stage 0 tune until I get higher octane fuel in my tank.

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
We don't have an error that makes it sound like it went back to factory. If you can provide more detail for what the message said I can provide a solid answer for you.

OP
OP
Hondaman_MI

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
We don't have an error that makes it sound like it went back to factory. If you can provide more detail for what the message said I can provide a solid answer for you.
I selected A55 at first, using A57 solved my problems. Used stage 0 tune last night and was impressed with the throttle response, also noticed the engine reaches operating temp much sooner. Can't wait to fill up with 93, so I can switch to stage 1 or 2.

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Wait til you try the on the fly tunes with various amounts of psi and quick adjustments applied.

KTuner takes the Civic from "not bad" to "hell yeah".

OP
OP
Hondaman_MI

Hondaman_MI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Civic EX-T
Country flag
Wait til you try the on the fly tunes with various amounts of psi and quick adjustments applied.

KTuner takes the Civic from "not bad" to "hell yeah".
Is that the starter dual target 21psi tune at the bottom of the basemap creator? So, turning ECO button on is factory, and having it off is 21psi? I plan on using boost by gear like is layed out in the KTuner help section. I like all the options KTuner has. If I ever get tired of filling up with premium, it's nice having the option of stage 0/87 octane.
Sponsored