TunerView Lite Update - New Layouts + Official 2018 Model Info!

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
We have a plan but it will require a different hardware
Please say Android, please say Android. Make those Apple zealots get a smartphone!

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Please say Android, please say Android. Make those Apple zealots get a smartphone!
Current hardware and app already supports Android!

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I'm saying, the solution for Apple users - is to get Android.
I definitely understood and I like where your head is at! :)

LoneStarFlatLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
I'm saying, the solution for Apple users - is to get Android.
Not to derail this thread but ..... compare Apple Car Play versus Android Auto. Android Auto is way outdated and difficult to use. I have an Apple X iPhone and a new Samsung Android tablet. Can't stand Android tablet. Apps aren't as stable, easy to use, or just plain nice looking. Even Google Chrome in Android (both Google products) is clunky and difficult to use compared to Apple and Windows 10 PCs. :bat:

Now back to the original topic ....... :D

Micah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Si 4DR FlashPro +9psi (3k-14k) Ktuner TSP Stage 1(14k-30k+) '17 Traverse LT AWD
Country flag
Not to derail this thread but ..... compare Apple Car Play versus Android Auto. Android Auto is way outdated and difficult to use. I have an Apple X iPhone and a new Samsung Android tablet. Can't stand Android tablet. Apps aren't as stable, easy to use, or just plain nice looking. Even Google Chrome in Android (both Google products) is clunky and difficult to use compared to Apple and Windows 10 PCs. :bat:

Now back to the original topic ....... :D
Viewing this thread and replying with voice while crawling through traffic and reporting it on Waze. Let me know what Apple carplay can do that Android Auto cant.

Chris3k2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I have a 2018 Si and followed the steps to get tunerview lite on my head unit. When I first got it on there, the software just kept making the head unit reboot/flash and I was unable to press anything on the touch screen at all. It eventually straightened itself out and I was able to access the tunerview app on the head unit. I couldn't get the head unit app to pair with ktuner v1.2 but I think I was trying to do that wrong. I looked at some more videos and figured out what I missed. So I go back to do it the right way and now the app on the head unit doesn't work at all. It launches and then just exits right when it's about to take me to the front tuner view page. Any ideas what to do?

I don't know how to uninstall or delete the app and I tried reinstalling over the previous install but it still doesn't work.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I have a 2018 Si and followed the steps to get tunerview lite on my head unit. When I first got it on there, the software just kept making the head unit reboot/flash and I was unable to press anything on the touch screen at all. It eventually straightened itself out and I was able to access the tunerview app on the head unit. I couldn't get the head unit app to pair with ktuner v1.2 but I think I was trying to do that wrong. I looked at some more videos and figured out what I missed. So I go back to do it the right way and now the app on the head unit doesn't work at all. It launches and then just exits right when it's about to take me to the front tuner view page. Any ideas what to do?

I don't know how to uninstall or delete the app and I tried reinstalling over the previous install but it still doesn't work.
You have to try to uninstall and reinstall because it clears all the saved preferences.

Chris3k2

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
I rooted and had honda installer loaded using the laptop method. I didn't have honda hack app installed but I just found out how to install it from the honda installer app and was able to remove the tuner view lite app. I'll attempt to reinstall in a few minutes. I already did the BT pin disable on the ktuner software through my laptop do I need to do it again after reinstalling the app?
Sponsored