Tunerview Lite Race display

lieche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
I got my tunerview app loaded up yesterday into the head unit and I have one small issue, the race display

Having it set to "manually push start" doesn't work. The start button is grayed out and it just beeps at me if I try to push it. The Auto and Continuous modes work, but I'm curious if there is something I am missing to make the start button work. Has anyone else had this issue?
Sponsored

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I got my tunerview app loaded up yesterday into the head unit and I have one small issue, the race display

Having it set to "manually push start" doesn't work. The start button is grayed out and it just beeps at me if I try to push it. The Auto and Continuous modes work, but I'm curious if there is something I am missing to make the start button work. Has anyone else had this issue?
Try to move forward a bit so the app see some speed reading, then stop.

OP
OP
lieche

lieche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
Try to move forward a bit so the app see some speed reading, then stop.
I have tried that, in my driveway I threw it in reverse and went back a couple car lengths, and then forward a couple and it doesnt let me push the start button.

Linszter

TunerView Developer
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Accord K24, 2005 Civic K20 VSA
Country flag
I have tried that, in my driveway I threw it in reverse and went back a couple car lengths, and then forward a couple and it doesnt let me push the start button.
When you move forward the speed display must show something instead of 0. (ECU can't see too slow speed). Send us an email for support.

OP
OP
lieche

lieche

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic EX Hatch
Country flag
When you move forward the speed display must show something instead of 0. (ECU can't see too slow speed). Send us an email for support.
Worked this time, go figure lol. thanks
Sponsored