TunerView Lite Now Available For The Head Unit

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Haha yea true. I just don’t feel like waiting the 3-53 business days it takes to get here with free shipping.
try the download way then, park at your home, connect your headunit to your wifi and do the hack that costs money, if you going to buy a USB anyway, spend the money on the hack
Sponsored

Johncarter269

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic SI sedan
Country flag
On 2018 civic si can you change parameters on tuner view lite? I’ve pressed on each, in all the layouts and I’m stuck with the default parameters regardless of which 9 layouts I use. Am I missing something? I’ve tried the options for standard tunerview but still no luck

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
On 2018 civic si can you change parameters on tuner view lite? I’ve pressed on each, in all the layouts and I’m stuck with the default parameters regardless of which 9 layouts I use. Am I missing something? I’ve tried the options for standard tunerview but still no luck
Yeah!! Press and hold down the gauges and you can change it to anything you want. Just found this out myself.

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
@KTuner - thanks for the awesome platform.

I have one question about potential future changes to the ktuner tunerview software.

I was visiting family this past week and drove my brothers WRX which has the accessport tuning solution. His display had a cool feature where not only did it tell you the current gauge reading (ie current MAP of 20 psi) but it also showed below the main gauge in small font the max and min values (ie 22psi max, -10psi min).

Is there a way to do this in data logging? Or will this be a potential software update in the future?

I know it would be helpful to see where the various metrics would fall out when doing hard pulls. Thanks!

OP
OP
KTuner

KTuner

Elite Sponsor
First Name
J.R.
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KTuner.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@KTuner - thanks for the awesome platform.

I have one question about potential future changes to the ktuner tunerview software.

I was visiting family this past week and drove my brothers WRX which has the accessport tuning solution. His display had a cool feature where not only did it tell you the current gauge reading (ie current MAP of 20 psi) but it also showed below the main gauge in small font the max and min values (ie 22psi max, -10psi min).

Is there a way to do this in data logging? Or will this be a potential software update in the future?

I know it would be helpful to see where the various metrics would fall out when doing hard pulls. Thanks!
The phone version of the TunerView app can datalog, playback, graph the data, and much more right from the app. All of that is at your fingertips already. TunerView Lite for the head unit, the head unit is pretty slow from a device standpoint. We may put out peak values.

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
The phone version of the TunerView app can datalog, playback, graph the data, and much more right from the app. All of that is at your fingertips already. TunerView Lite for the head unit, the head unit is pretty slow from a device standpoint. We may put out peak values.
+1 for the peak values please.

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
Honda Civic 10th gen TunerView Lite Now Available For The Head Unit 1C255B73-13FE-42D0-8619-858B1256A2B4
Howdy fellas. I just got my Ktuner 1.2 this weekend and man this thing is great. I have an 18 ex hatch and installed Honda hack without issue.

I can get everything paired and see all my parameters etc. all good.

My question is, when I go to my flash menu from tuner view on the head unit, it only shows factory flash and tune 1. The thing is, I uploaded two tunes to the Ktuner via the computer application. I saved two different tunes to slot one and two. Any ideas how to get my second tune to show in the head unit app?

Thanks!

ddood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic 2016 VTI-LX
Country flag
1C255B73-13FE-42D0-8619-858B1256A2B4.jpeg
Howdy fellas. I just got my Ktuner 1.2 this weekend and man this thing is great. I have an 18 ex hatch and installed Honda hack without issue.

I can get everything paired and see all my parameters etc. all good.

My question is, when I go to my flash menu from tuner view on the head unit, it only shows factory flash and tune 1. The thing is, I uploaded two tunes to the Ktuner via the computer application. I saved two different tunes to slot one and two. Any ideas how to get my second tune to show in the head unit app?

Thanks!
Might simply want to try it again, as in upload the second tune and check.

HookemNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R
Country flag
All good now and thanks for the info. Had to push it a few times, but it finally went through. I think I have a sketchy USB cable is all.

LoneStarFlatLanders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rallye Red Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Let me know. We're trying to track any USB cable issues since there's been a few cases reported.
In general, I've had USB cable issues with the Honda head unit with my iPhone too. Even the Apple cable was sketchy at times. Bought a braided thick one and the issues went away.

infiniteraiders

First Name
Taji
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘19 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
No. It's quite a junky setup, from a software/hardware integration standpoint, unfortunately. Android's own bluetooth integration fights with whatever it is they're actually using to access bluetooth.

While we got it to work it was not an easy task or 100% repeatable. I wouldn't wish having to set it up on my worst enemy.
@KTuner even though you wouldn't want to wish set up on your worst enemy.. can you try explaining how you got the phoenix unit to connect to the Ktuner device? I can't get the unit to even recognize the bluetooth.
Sponsored