TunerView Lite Now Available For The Head Unit

booost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Honda Civic Type R
Country flag
Is there anyway to get the ethanol reader through tunerview im running it on a 2020 civic si with a prl flex fuel kit installed and a tune for flex fuel?
Mine shows ethanol content, your sensor is hooked up correctly?
Sponsored

Gnvanny

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 civic ex-l
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Is there anyway to get the ethanol reader through tunerview im running it on a 2020 civic si with a prl flex fuel kit installed and a tune for flex fuel?
press one of the parameters on the touch screen and hold it. After a few seconds it will allow you change the parameter from a list of pre populated ones. just scroll down and select. from this menu, you can also select high and low limit warnings.

RyzenShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport
Country flag
Ok can I clarify. I would like the v1.2 but I am an iPhone guy who uses Apple CarPlay.
1. I can use the App on my headhunt by not running apple CarPlay? Or I do need an android device?
2. I still need a windows laptop to download the Phearable tune to my car?
3. Regardless, I need a laptop to save my data for review?

I just want to run the phearable tune without changing anything else. My plan was to monitor closely early on, and after being comfortable with it, not having any device plugged in save for a periodic check up from time to time. (but also using the app on the headhunt to monitor as i like).
Just need to finalize which version K-tuner I need and I am making the purchase.
94 octane here I come....
Thanks

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Ok can I clarify. I would like the v1.2 but I am an iPhone guy who uses Apple CarPlay.
1. I can use the App on my headhunt by not running apple CarPlay? Or I do need an android device?
2. I still need a windows laptop to download the Phearable tune to my car?
3. Regardless, I need a laptop to save my data for review?

I just want to run the phearable tune without changing anything else. My plan was to monitor closely early on, and after being comfortable with it, not having any device plugged in save for a periodic check up from time to time. (but also using the app on the headhunt to monitor as i like).
Just need to finalize which version K-tuner I need and I am making the purchase.
94 octane here I come....
Thanks
As far as the iPhone thing goes, last I know there was no Tunerview support.
You can HondaHack your HU and run Tunerview Lite on there, but be forewarned, it is incredibly laggy. You can still run Apple CarPlay in the background. I've done it.
Some people buy super cheap Android tablets to run the full version of Tunerview on, but then you have to figure out a mounting solution, wiring solution, unlock/lock tablet, just a bunch of minor headaches. Now you see why most people opt into buying the v2.
As far as the laptop thing goes, if you're a mac user, there are options like Parallels to run Windows in a VM environment. Or if you have an older intel based Mac/MacBook you can dual boot Windows and MacOS, meaning at startup you can switch between whichever OS you want to use. (this is what I do)

fenix-silver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Si
Country flag
You can HondaHack your HU and run Tunerview Lite on there, but be forewarned, it is incredibly laggy.
Personally I've had no lag issues running HH and Tunerview Lite.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
Personally I've had no lag issues running HH and Tunerview Lite.
I noticed lagginess on both my 2017 and my 2019 (especially in a sided by side comparison to my v2). With literally nothing else installed. I bet if you go through these 30+ pages you'll see others say the same thing.

RyzenShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport
Country flag
hmm ok. I think i will opt for the v2 as an android device would offset the savings. Really wanted to avoid the extra screen.

WhiskeyTango

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R
Country flag
hmm ok. I think i will opt for the v2 as an android device would offset the savings. Really wanted to avoid the extra screen.
The added features make it worth it.
You don't need a laptop to flash tunes.
You don't need a laptop to take datalogs.
You don't need a laptop to flashback to stock/unlock the unit.

RyzenShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Civic Sport
Country flag
The added features make it worth it.
You don't need a laptop to flash tunes.
You don't need a laptop to take datalogs.
You don't need a laptop to flashback to stock/unlock the unit.
Random question. There is no turning the k-tuner off with a button correct? It’s the 3 map selection or erasing it?

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Random question. There is no turning the k-tuner off with a button correct? It’s the 3 map selection or erasing it?
Huh?

Are you trying to say is there a revert to stock button? Umm, no.
Sponsored