First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Pearl Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I was looking at the Ktuner help files on Traction Control. I was surprised that there was so much stuff. That brought up questions in my mind. Did Derek enable the Ktuner traction control in the TSP tunes? When launching, it was recommended to disable fully stock traction control with the dance. Is a properly set up Ktuner traction control better for launching? Should I do the dance before launching? I have TSP Stage 2 at E40. I do have stock all seasons so I know Derek recommends not to try to fully use launch control when running the 1/4 mile with those tires.
Sponsored

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sorry I'm so late to the party. Been running stage 2 tune for almost 3 months and love it. Paired with stage 2+ clutch and flywheel and full bolt on. Ktuner released their advanced vsa control a month or 2 back which is really spot on! Have it set for light throttle pullback, heavy retard with 20% wheel spin. Works great for launch and pulling out of corners. I have a larger wilwood master cylinder on my spec clutch with cdv delete and lightly let off clutch with the 2 step to keep RPM at 4k. If I let off too quick it grabs and let's RPM drop like a rock. The advanced VSA works perfect for this now.