TSP Stage 1 Tune for the 2017+ Civic Si (Cobra Race Support Included!)

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Si, 19 Accord 2.0T, 23 Type R
Country flag
The price is incredible. A tune for under $100? When all others are hundreds more, what is the catch here?
Anything that costs hundreds of dollar is likely a completely custom tune.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Will this tune work for FlashPro?
Yes, but without the Ktuner exclusive features such as on the fly map switching.

OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
This is awesome! How does the process go if you have a PRL Cobra with the race MAF?
Just include that in the checkout note with your Ktuner or Hondata serial number and you will be sent the appropriate file. :thumbsup:

CrippleRipple

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si (LSM)*SOLD* & 2018 Honda Accord Sport 2.0T (SNP)
Country flag
Amazing for the price man!

Really really curious......I was just thinking about how bad the top end dropped off on the 19/23 psi map. This looks really good from the chart.

Great numbers as well! Quite a leap above the 19/23 map as well.

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I actually ordered last night. Got the file this morning. Will reflash tonight. Thanks.
Let us know how it is compared to what you are running now ;)

JDM_DOHC_SiR

Uncle Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acura TLX Type-S / 2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
The fact that you guys enabled the ability to adjust the launch control is amazing. I hate that I can't do that on my Vit Stage1 tune.

It appears that it also provides very similar power as well. I think I may have to give this tune a whirl.

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
The fact that you guys enabled the ability to adjust the launch control is amazing. I hate that I can't do that on my Vit Stage1 tune.

It appears that it also provides very similar power as well. I think I may have to give this tune a whirl.
Let us know how it compares! I was rather upset with Vit, as I had bought a second KTuner Combo (v1.2) from him with the intention of using his Stage 1 tune with that and selling my V2. Unfortunately, he went and did his disappearing act and I'm stuck with a V2 (w/ a Stage 1 tune) and a V1.2 (without). If this is just as good, I might bite the bullet, sell my V2, and just get this tune for my V1.2

ParkwayDrive13

First Name
Quentin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th Gen Ralley Red SI
Country flag
OP
OP
Two Step Performance

Two Step Performance

Elite Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twostepperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
So I take it this would be the Stage 2 if you guys ever release it??:hmm:
We have a few ideas. The important thing for people to realize is that anything beyond this will require an aftermarket clutch. (Not that it would be a problem for you. :) )

So the tune comes with three different maps? How do you switch maps on a V1.2? And what is the max boost in Sport Mode on Map 3? @D-RobIMW @Two Step Performance
24.5psi

http://www.ktuner.com/KTunerHelp/on_the_fly_map_switching.htm

Last edited:

WOPSiWOT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Let us know how it is compared to what you are running now ;)
Very quick first impression based on one drive in to work. No WOT or 3rd gear pulls or anything. I would describe as very smooth. Power comes on easily. I am using Flashpro so I can't compare this to Vit Stage 1, but it just feels like everything is working together. I had been running a pretty neutered version of the +6, but I'd run the +6, never the +9. The +6 has some "harshness," I would say, based on the fact that the power is being made by boost alone. It just feels like it is letting the turbo run free. There feels like there is more "control" to the TSP Stage 1. I would also be surprised if it didn't have BBG set up. It felt like the turbo wasn't fully letting loose until 3rd gear, which was nice because it wasn't breaking traction in 2nd. But, again, I wasn't launching or going WOT so some of that could also be based on gearing and load, but it did seem like it was there.

So, quick impression, I like it and it feels like a much more comprehensive tune then the basemaps from Hondata (because it is).

bahndrvr

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si White Orchid Pearl, 1983 Foxbody 4 eye Notchback
Country flag
Received my file last night, I have the luxury of comparing this directly against the Vit Stage 1 for those interested as well, have Massive road trip I leave on tomorrow so won't be nailing it but actually loading the tune on my K-Tuner right now and will have Vit in slot 1 and TSP in slot 2:) Can't wait to hit the track again!!!!!!
Sponsored