True 3" exhaust system for the Civic Type R (FK8)

spyder57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ABP CTR
Country flag
Any chance we could get a preview with a sound clip?

Also, what's the decibel rating at?

Update,

We are much closer but we still have a bad drone spot on deccel around 2500 rpm that we are aiming to clean up. The fitment is on point. The tips are squared up and man does it sound mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

20190716_171649.jpg

MonkeyBoost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #680 CW, 2011 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Update,

We are much closer but we still have a bad drone spot on deccel around 2500 rpm that we are aiming to clean up. The fitment is on point. The tips are squared up and man does it sound mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

20190716_171649.jpg
Are there going to be tip options?

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Are there going to be tip options?
For now just the one you see.
Any chance we could get a preview with a sound clip?

Also, what's the decibel rating at?
Will work on that in the coming weeks. Things are crazy right now as we prepare for FF Battle this weekend and then Gridlife Horizon next weekend.

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I may wait for this to come out before I pull the trigger on the other exhaust I have an eye on. This sounds good, and I see is will be a true 3" without that shitty 2" long bottle neck and the no drone is a great plus for my gf :thumbsup:
I'm heavily interested in this haha

MstrSHAKE

First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 CW CTR
Country flag
SUB'D! Im also in market for exhaust, this peaked interest.

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
I may wait for this to come out before I pull the trigger on the other exhaust I have an eye on. This sounds good, and I see is will be a true 3" without that shitty 2" long bottle neck and the no drone is a great plus for my gf :thumbsup:
I'm heavily interested in this haha
Here's a quick pic of the front-pipe connection where you are typically seeing the bottle neck in other exhausts. To avoid the bottle neck we integrated the front-pipe into the design and maintained the simplicity of a 3.5" V-band connection like the other connections in the 27WON exhaust system. Another bonus with the V-Band connection is an easy front-pipe installation because there is no large flange getting hung up while threading the front-pipe up and over the steering rack.

Honda Civic 10th gen True 3" exhaust system for the Civic Type R (FK8) DSC_0383-1

Akuto

First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Civic Type R, 01 C5 Corvette, 12 Audi TTRS
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Here's a quick pic of the front-pipe connection where you are typically seeing the bottle neck in other exhausts. To avoid the bottle neck we integrated the front-pipe into the design and maintained the simplicity of a 3.5" V-band connection like the other connections in the 27WON exhaust system. Another bonus with the V-Band connection is an easy front-pipe installation because there is no large flange getting hung up while threading the front-pipe up and over the steering rack.

DSC_0383-1.jpg
I like that alot! Definitely getting this exhaust now :D

davemarco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Type R (CBP), 2013 Audi TTRS
Country flag
Sound clip please! I was close to pulling the trigger on a competitor's sale, but I'm holding on as long as I can!

OP
OP
Vincent@27WON

Vincent@27WON

REDEFINE the Aftermarket
Elite Sponsor
First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.27won.com
Vehicle(s)
18 SI, 18 CTR, 22 Si, 23 Integra
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Sound clip please! I was close to pulling the trigger on a competitor's sale, but I'm holding on as long as I can!
Will try and get something up soon.

Myx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic EX (Hatchback/CVT)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag

DSC_0383-1.jpg

This is huge. Really good attention to detail here. I previously purchased an Injen for my Civic EX and had to deal with the pipe reduction at this point (By having it cut off and made to be 3"). Great job on doing something about this transition and keeping it true 3" all the way through.