TPMS + ABS + Brake system + ACC freak out?

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
In park with the hood shut. Had just got out of it when I got home, then realized I forgot to get something at the store. Got back in, and every warning light possible came on.
I guess u have towing. But I would unplug battery for 10-15 min. And then plug back in. Helps a lot of folks. You might need an update.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
That worked! I'm slightly less irate now than I was an hour ago.

Thanks again.
No problem glad I could help. I would still bring to dealer when you get a chance. There have been issues with animals eating wiring harnesses; not saying that's what caused it but I would see if there are any recalls. I know I did my parking brake one. Did you do that recall yet? And also make sure they update your radio or any other updates that came out.

Dissidentman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
No problem glad I could help. I would still bring to dealer when you get a chance. There have been issues with animals eating wiring harnesses; not saying that's what caused it but I would see if there are any recalls. I know I did my parking brake one. Did you do that recall yet? And also make sure they update your radio or any other updates that came out.

Haven't done the parking brake recall yet. Bringing the car to the dealer tomorrow.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Haven't done the parking brake recall yet. Bringing the car to the dealer tomorrow.
To have them do the recall I suppose? Also make sure they do the other tsb's on the car. There were a couple that update stuff on the head unit I think. So the major ones are the one that might've gave you the lights is the parking brake recall and then there was the transmission recall that eliminates the surging. I guess you didn't do that one either?

Dissidentman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
To have them do the recall I suppose? Also make sure they do the other tsb's on the car. There were a couple that update stuff on the head unit I think. So the major ones are the one that might've gave you the lights is the parking brake recall and then there was the transmission recall that eliminates the surging. I guess you didn't do that one either?
No, I haven't done any. I've only had the car a month.

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
No, I haven't done any. I've only had the car a month.
Oh! Sounded like you had it for awhile. So maybe the recalls were done already. They'll tell you. Best bring it there. Also show them videos if you took any when that happened. Just to show them it was in park and all hood and doors were closed.

Dissidentman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Oh! Sounded like you had it for awhile. So maybe the recalls were done already. They'll tell you. Best bring it there. Also show them videos if you took any when that happened. Just to show them it was in park and all hood and doors were closed.
Best I have is a bunch of these. They will have to take my word on the rest!

Honda Civic 10th gen TPMS + ABS + Brake system + ACC freak out? 20170426_194701

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
Best I have is a bunch of these. They will have to take my word on the rest!

20170426_194701.jpg
That seems to be the symptoms of that recall with the parking brake. So hopefully it wasn't performed yet on your car. Otherwise you have other problem I guess. Check for chewed wires under hood by battery and stuff

mcaloway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
This just happened on my 2016 Touring Sedan. Took it to the dealer last night and they have it today. Will keep you posted.

Honda Civic 10th gen TPMS + ABS + Brake system + ACC freak out? Resized_20170706_061517

Farcry1010

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic Touring
Country flag
This just happened on my 2016 Touring Sedan. Took it to the dealer last night and they have it today. Will keep you posted.

Resized_20170706_061517.jpeg
Did you ever do the parking brake recall? This recall takes care of this issue.
Also this happened to mine with use of the Honda link app.
Sponsored