First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
  • Banned
So I was driving along late night around 1am the road was clear when a Camry flew pass me full speed so I decided to catch up to him at red light and oh boy he pulls down his window and nod his head ....so as the green light came on I floor my car in L gear also was on map 3 of tsp tune i was able to keep up with him for about 4 seconds and then this Camry just run away and left me about 4 to 5 car lengths ahead of me I was shocked so is the Camry way faster than a 1.5 cvt turbo civic on tsp map 3 tune ? Dude I was like what da actual fuccc
Sponsored

360glitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Accord Sport 2.0T, 2017 Si Sedan (Sold), 2017 Sport Hatchback (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
So I was driving along late night around 1am the road was clear when a Camry flew pass me full speed so I decided to catch up to him at red light and oh boy he pulls down his window and nod his head ....so as the green light came on I floor my car in L gear also was on map 3 of tsp tune i was able to keep up with him for about 4 seconds and then this Camry just run away and left me about 4 to 5 car lengths ahead of me I was shocked so is the Camry way faster than a 1.5 cvt turbo civic on tsp map 3 tune ? Dude I was like what da actual fuccc
300hp from the factory will do that. ;)

OP
OP

Dwight

Banned
Banned
First Name
Delon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Country flag
  • Banned
Your CVT didn't help you either.
Bruh I got my ass handed to me I honestly thought because I have the tsp tune and some mods that I would take him but damn I took my first L in 2020

silverblip

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota TRD Off-Road MT
Country flag
you are talking about a camry with a 8 speed auto,not a SI with a manual.

charleswrivers

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Odyssey, '94 300zx, 2001 F-150
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I figure itā€™d of been pretty even in a straight line between a reflashed Civic and a newer V6 Camry. They post numbers similar... maybe a smidge better than a stock Si on summer tires. Oh well. You canā€™t get them all.

Clearly the void of ā€˜fastest car everā€™ that was left by the V6 Accord has been filled... by a Camry (dry heave).