Touring price

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Is 25000 out the door too farfetched? My heart is stuck on the touring and my target out the door price is 25000. Anyone have any good tips on getting that type of deal? Also when do used models start showing up? Thanks guys and gals!
Sponsored

dyudeeboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Matrix
If that's the price you get for out the door that's hell of a deal. But in definition out the door means everything you paid which includes purchase price+processing fees+tax.

Rawnerve1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 crv
Country flag
Yes, i think 25k out the door is not going to happen inless your state has no sales tax on cars. The most i seen and was offered was around the 24500-25k before dealers fees and taxes. Which is going to push the out the door price to about 26 to 27 out the door at 7'percent sales tax. Hes a idea for why not lease and but when the lease is over buy the car out right or add a 6th year to,your loan but try to double up and add a few extra payments to knock that last year out.

elgage44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, Mazda CX-3
I just got a quote for a Touring for $24,200. Great deal and, being in NH, there is no sales tax. Very tempting but we are not ready to pull the trigger until fall. I would assume the Touring models are not selling that well at their MSRP price point. I do think $27k for a Civic is a bit high, regardless of some of the touring features.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
If that's the price you get for out the door that's hell of a deal. But in definition out the door means everything you paid which includes purchase price+processing fees+tax.
Yeah, my goal out the door would be after taxes and fees. It doesn't look to bright for my goal price.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
Yes, i think 25k out the door is not going to happen inless your state has no sales tax on cars. The most i seen and was offered was around the 24500-25k before dealers fees and taxes. Which is going to push the out the door price to about 26 to 27 out the door at 7'percent sales tax. Hes a idea for why not lease and but when the lease is over buy the car out right or add a 6th year to,your loan but try to double up and add a few extra payments to knock that last year out.
I have thought about leasing, i am just back and forth on it. I would have to see how much the payout option would be at the end to see if it is worth it. I know it's a lower monthly payment, but would I be paying more in the long run.

OP
OP
Calicoasta06

Calicoasta06

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 accord exl
I just got a quote for a Touring for $24,200. Great deal and, being in NH, there is no sales tax. Very tempting but we are not ready to pull the trigger until fall. I would assume the Touring models are not selling that well at their MSRP price point. I do think $27k for a Civic is a bit high, regardless of some of the touring features.
Wow, did you have to negotiate that price? If so, what did you do to negotiate?

elgage44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TSX, Mazda CX-3
Wow, did you have to negotiate that price? If so, what did you do to negotiate?
I just did it through TrueCar. didn't negotiate anything :) I've noticed that Civics and Touring models specifically are not selling well around here. Still that price was better than I thought any dealer would put out there...

MML

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G37
Is $24,200 the OTD price? If so thats one great deal...