baldheadracing

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FK8
Country flag
There are pretty active (and somewhat different) Ontario and Canada Type-R FB groups, but the membership in both is primarily GTA. In the summer there were meets every week it seemed, cross-meets with the Subie and 10thGen Civic groups, track days at Cayuga and Mosport, drags at Cayuga and Shannonville, and people meeting up at CASC and PITL autocross, Honda factory tour, etc. etc. Obviously pretty quiet now, although I think there's some karting stuff, but I'm looking forward to lots of bubble tea in the spring ...

OP
OP
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R (FK8)
Country flag
[

I see, any links to these FBFclubs? Pretty sure I tried searching a while back. I'm from the GTA.

QUO="baldheadracing, post: 554328, member: 8455"]There are pretty active (and somewhat different) Ontario and Canada Type-R FB groups, but the membership in both is primarily GTA. In the summer there were meets every week it seemed, cross-meets with the Subie and 10thGen Civic groups, track days at Cayuga and Mosport, drags at Cayuga and Shannonville, and people meeting up at CASC and PITL autocross, Honda factory tour, etc. etc. Obviously pretty quiet now, although I think there's some karting stuff, but I'm looking forward to lots of bubble tea in the spring ...[/QUOTE]

K.Will

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 FK8 Civic Type R
Country flag
Does this group have a whatsapp chat? I dont use fb but I just picked up a 2018 type R and would like to join if possible!