burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Check out my YouTube video of the installation. I was able to get them for $130.00 shipped on Halloween they had a special.

Like, comment and subscribe guys thank you!

Honda Civic 10th gen Top1motors Front bumper vent installed 75AF0983-EB3B-4847-9C83-B2B10D895B45
Sponsored

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
98 Civic EX with SI Conversion-Sold, 2017 Civic Si Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Check out my YouTube video of the installation. I was able to get them for $130.00 shipped on Halloween they had a special.

Like, comment and subscribe guys thank you!

75AF0983-EB3B-4847-9C83-B2B10D895B45.jpeg
I am guessing a cold air intake filter will get hella wet with these vents in rain situations.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I don't want to throw any dirt on this, but I would really caution people going this route. Most aftermarket companies do not test their body kit products for anything like aerodynamics or drag. We do not know exactly how putting "vented" vents would affect wind drag, handling on the hwy, or fuel efficiency etc. It would have been very simple for Honda to put actual vents instead of fake vents. Just something to think about

They do look nice though...

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I am guessing a cold air intake filter will get hella wet with these vents in rain situations.
I’m not driving in an ocean so I’ll be good, drove in the rain in this pic. Filter is fine. They also sell covers for filters for those paranoid.

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
I don't want to throw any dirt on this, but I would really caution people going this route. Most aftermarket companies do not test their body kit products for anything like aerodynamics or drag. We do not know exactly how putting "vented" vents would affect wind drag, handling on the hwy, or fuel efficiency etc. It would have been very simple for Honda to put actual vents instead of fake vents. Just something to think about

They do look nice though...
I already tested it, works great. Gas mileage the same. I’m also putting a plate relocator on the passenger side anyway.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I already tested it, works great. Gas mileage the same. I’m also putting a plate relocator on the passenger side anyway.
If it works, that is awesome!

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Guessing it obvious gets more wet with top1 vent then stock lol. Most people just cut honey comb grill to match passenger side

Oddwayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Si coupe & 99 ej6
Country flag
Guessing it obvious gets more wet with top1 vent then stock lol. Most people just cut honey comb grill to match passenger side
I would think cutting the honey comb grill up would let more water in than the top1 piece. Due to the tiny holes, I feel like the water would have a lot of surface tension and wouldn't pass much rain water through

LilToTo17

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I would think cutting the honey comb grill up would let more water in than the top1 piece. Due to the tiny holes, I feel like the water would have a lot of surface tension and wouldn't pass much rain water through
Heard differently from others who have the top1. Says filter gets pretty soaked lol

kshawn

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
They should work some covers into there kit. For the folks that drive in some crappy weather

OP
OP
burningoilagain

burningoilagain

First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Sedan
Country flag
Heard differently from others who have the top1. Says filter gets pretty soaked lol
Mines not soaked and its raining for the next few days here in NYC. I even installed in the rain. People just gotta learn to drive or buy the cover for the filter.

Last edited:

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
If a reputable aftermarket tuning company released a front bumper with functional vents, then i'd feel 100% more comfortable about this mod. Oh wait... lol:rolleyes:

Honda Civic 10th gen Top1motors Front bumper vent installed IMG_2042.PNG

View attachment 189472

Honda Civic 10th gen Top1motors Front bumper vent installed spoon_fk8_aero_webopt06

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0