First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic SI 2017 Sedan
Country flag
Hi Guys:

So I installed the Hasport 62A Motor mount a while ago months back (Well not me a shop actually) and now I hear a sound on the top of the car, went to the shop and its the top motor mount. Now the question is, if that motor mount is damage or is it the maybe the hasport 62A mount is to tight etc.

Has anybody had this issue?
Sponsored

REBELXSi

Señor Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Si coupe RIP, '20 CRV EX-L Hybrid
Country flag
Top motor mount? I've been running the 62A since September (about 8k miles) with no issues.

OP
OP

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Top motor mount? I've been running the 62A since September (about 8k old miles) with no issues.
Yeap the car started sounding very little like a clunking sound when starting the car and shutting it off, also when on 1st gear pulling off, now when I went to the shop they hold the top motor mount to see if it was the mount and the car stopped making the sound!!

So is it a damage top motor mount or there maybe the 62A motor mount was not well mounted don’t know

Barett@27WON

Elite Sponsor
First Name
Barett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI Sedan, 2009 Mazdaspeed 3
Country flag
Could you better help understand what the Top Motor Mount is? There are three motor mounts: The lower rear mount, the right hand side that attaches to the timing cover, and the left side mount on the transmission.

We have been running the 27WON Rear Motor Mount for thousands of miles without any issues.

OP
OP

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Could you better help understand what the Top Motor Mount is? There are three motor mounts: The lower rear mount, the right hand side that attaches to the timing cover, and the left side mount on the transmission.

We have been running the 27WON Rear Motor Mount for thousands of miles without any issues.
Ok, if you open the hood is the one on the left.

vzdragon

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.luisvalle.net
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I think I'm having this same issue as well. I can hear a faint cluncking sound. Did you just replace the left motor mount next to the transmission? Or was your rearrmount not installed correctly

OP
OP

danny185

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I think I'm having this same issue as well. I can hear a faint cluncking sound. Did you just replace the left motor mount next to the transmission? Or was your rearrmount not installed correctly
I changed only the rear motor mount! I think that my top mount is just bad! We checked and the rear motor mount is well mounted

Radsolutionz

First Name
Rahim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI 4dr
Country flag
Would there be any positive effect to replacing all mounts? Is it necessary? I'm using a 62a and am very happy with results so far

bbeem

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 si sedan, FZ1, CR450R, Shadow 750
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
what rear motor mount are you guys preferring? trying to find a middle ground, just don't want to be rattled to death. thanks.

joshhjackson2112

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' SI
Country flag
what rear motor mount are you guys preferring? trying to find a middle ground, just don't want to be rattled to death. thanks.
The 27won I have used to rattle me quite a bit. *Trigger warning* I believe I have broke it in good after about 1,000 miles or more. When it is cold outside, the vibrations are more noticeable. I was worried the vibrations would be too much at first and was going to uninstall but decided to give it a chance. I will never take it off now. Vibrations have honest to God have gotten better.

Justin

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic SI
Country flag
Perhaps it’s your intake rattling? I hear that same clunking and it only began happening after I replaced my intake with the PRLA CAI

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Would there be any positive effect to replacing all mounts? Is it necessary? I'm using a 62a and am very happy with results so far
Hello, I just installed hasport 62a rear motor mount, this morning. I think increase vibration and noise. how long is break in/ broken in period? Confuse about back to stock or stay use Hasport 62A. sorry for my bad english. Thank you for your help / opinion.

Honda Civic 10th gen Top Motor mount sounds after installing the Hasport 62A Rear Mount IMG-20200703-WA0042

Honda Civic 10th gen Top Motor mount sounds after installing the Hasport 62A Rear Mount IMG-20200703-WA0045

Honda Civic 10th gen Top Motor mount sounds after installing the Hasport 62A Rear Mount IMG-20200703-WA0040

LuisXVI

First Name
Luis Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 HONDA CIVIC EX-T (FC1) / 1996 NISSAN BLUEBIRD SSS (U13/SR18de)
Country flag
Hi there‼
I need some help please, I've the CVT version, and the hydraulic mount (right side I believe) produce an annoying noise, then I found the HASPORT Full Mount Kit, but it says is for 6MT only.
I've some doubts, if I couldn't install this complete kit in my CVT CIVIC, may I use the OEM left mount in combination with the HASPORT Full kit âť“ And if the answer is YES, how about the performance after combine a 62a mount with a OEM left mountâť“
The final option and undesirable will be keep the engine mount system on stock, going against the forum rules ?

fkturboindo

First Name
Osmar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic FK4 1.5 Turbo Hatchback
Country flag
Hi there‼
I need some help please, I've the CVT version, and the hydraulic mount (right side I believe) produce an annoying noise, then I found the HASPORT Full Mount Kit, but it says is for 6MT only.
I've some doubts, if I couldn't install this complete kit in my CVT CIVIC, may I use the OEM left mount in combination with the HASPORT Full kit âť“ And if the answer is YES, how about the performance after combine a 62a mount with a OEM left mountâť“
The final option and undesirable will be keep the engine mount system on stock, going against the forum rules ?
Sorry brotha, I don't know about full mount, I was installed only rear engine mount, the vibration was kill me and so annoying for daily use (my car is 2017 civic hatchback, CVT, same like yours). Then, I installed Hardrace engine mount, and rear toe kit. comfort and stick to the ground enough for daily driven.

my opinion: hasport is a good product for track/ race car, not for daily use or traffic jam car. lol.
Hope your car is fine and have no problem, keep the modification fun. Gbu

Honda Civic 10th gen Top Motor mount sounds after installing the Hasport 62A Rear Mount 20200715_100949

Honda Civic 10th gen Top Motor mount sounds after installing the Hasport 62A Rear Mount 20200715_100942

du ma may

First Name
anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
racezzz
Country flag
The 27won I have used to rattle me quite a bit. *Trigger warning* I believe I have broke it in good after about 1,000 miles or more. When it is cold outside, the vibrations are more noticeable. I was worried the vibrations would be too much at first and was going to uninstall but decided to give it a chance. I will never take it off now. Vibrations have honest to God have gotten better.
shoot mine is smooth after 5k miles, reason why i like 27won because is a full solid on the back to frame and only use one bushing.
Sponsored