Top End Bolt ons for the L15B7 VTEC Turbo

ThorSellsCars

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 CW CTR, 2019 Honda Civic EX 1.5T (Sold)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Looking to start a thread on the many different manufactures of parts for the L15B7, on true gains, without the budget concious in mind, I have done quite a bit of research and am now looking to compare lbs for lbs between manufacturers.

1st: AFePower I see very little if any at all of reviews on their bolt ons however I have had much success with them in the past on my Ecoboost F-150 (sold), Ive seen reviews here and there on their CAI, but nothin about their Front/mid pipes and down pipes. However I see a lot about the PRL motorsports bolt ons (not a big fan of their CAI, because I live below sea level in the Greater Houston. So in favor of fitment i figured buy everything from the same company, HOWEVER. After learning of 27won, PRL, MAPerformance my mind has shifted.

2nd: Money not being an object looking for Pure Gains HP/TQ from what companys offer the greatest gains for CAI, Front/mid pipes, Down pipes, exhaust, intercooler, radiator, BOV? etc etc.

3rd: I will be using Hondata Flashpro over Ktuner after reading many different reviews, I am open to E-85vs91/93 octane changing the options, and Catless over Catted I.E. if youre going Catted buy this one if you are going Catless buy this one.

4th: You guys may have Covered this one before in a different thread please link threads and continue here :)

5th: Recently discovered a CVT cooler kit through PRL, is there any difference then an Intercooler upgrade or would it be in addition too? As Higher horsepower gains and torque gains will eventually turn the CVT into a live grenade considering you have peak torque spec at between 1500-2700 RPMs

Thanks in advance Guys!
Sponsored