First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I got em on amazon from the link I posted .Prices may have fluctuated since then. I had it installed by a local tire shop that Amazon had recommended (they try to upsell you on install after you add the tires to cart) and the price for install happened to be competitive so I went with it .

Btw I didn't see any increase or decrease in mpg
I don’t recall seeing that option, but that’s good if it stays the same. I spent 299 for all 4 now I have to pay the mounting & balance fees.
Sponsored

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 Cosmic Blue EX-L Sedan
Vehicle Showcase
To my knowledge they came out in early 2017 in the US which is relatively new for a tire. When I made my original post I had just found out about these bargain tires. What is your point exactly?:dunno:

Last edited:

bgutierrezx

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen civic ext 4dr sedan
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
To my knowledge they came out in early 2017 in the US which is relatively new for a tire. When I made my original post I had just found out about these bargain tires. What is your point exactly?:dunno:
Just seeing if anybody got tires that were actually produced in 2018 or if we all got late 2016 early 2017 . That’s all. Just curious. I worded it wrong

a c i d.f l y

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic EX 2.0 CVT Sedan w Sensing
Country flag
Just seeing if anybody got tires that were actually produced in 2018 or if we all got late 2016 early 2017 . That’s all. Just curious. I worded it wrong
Gtman tends to be a little defensive. Pay no mind. You can check your specific tire's manufacture date by looking at this number:
Honda Civic 10th gen Too good to be true? Nokian zLine A/S UHP tires Screenshot_20180604-220731_Chrome

Reactions: AVR

Fred_Farkle

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si
Country flag
Since I've upped my cars power with a tune I'm thinking about replacing the stock Firestones with better tires. Most of the tires I've looked at (I'm keeping the stock 215/50/17 size) are in the $100-$125 each price range. Yesterday, I came across Nokian Zline A/S UHP tires:
rps20180407_232250-01.jpeg

https://www.nokiantires.com/all-season-tires/nokian-zline-a-s/

They're W rated ultra high performance all seasons. Nokian is a pretty well known European brand mostly known here for their winter tires but they are branching out. There aren't many reviews online yet but the few I've seen on forums have been very positive. The kicker is they're being sold online for around $60 each which seems insane. Anybody know anything about these tires?
I have been running 215/50-R17 Nokian WR G3s during the winter and plan on getting the zLine Summer tires when the Eagles wear out. If the zLines are as good as the WR G3s are I will be quite happy with them.

FR32H OJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
This definitely seemed to good to be true. So good that there went another $250. These will be sitting around in my basement until my stock tires are done. $60 per tire from amazon is too good to pass up. Thanks for the post.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You're welcome. Funny you said that. That's exactly what I did. I have them in my basement as replacements for my Firestones down the road. The price was insane. I'm itching to put them on but my Firestones have tons of treadlife left.

LegendaryElite

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic EX w/ Sensing
Country flag
You're welcome. Funny you said that. That's exactly what I did. I have them in my basement as replacements for my Firestones down the road. The price was insane. I'm itching to put them on but my Firestones have tons of treadlife left.
Just put them on and make the Firestones as replacements :headbang:

Cargo

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Sedan Touring
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I didn't get the tires bought when this thread first started, and the prices have doubled on Amazon, but just found them at simpletires.com for $65/per with free shipping. They will be sitting in the garage until needed. Original tires now only have 16K on them.

OP
OP
gtman

gtman

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.civicx.com
Vehicle(s)