Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8

CW CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR #3763
Country flag
I am currently lowered on Eibach springs, does anyone know if a 19x9.5 +45 with 265/35/19 will rub?

UFO CTR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR#1348
Country flag
I am currently lowered on Eibach springs, does anyone know if a 19x9.5 +45 with 265/35/19 will rub?
shouldn't rub is the what I've gathered, but I've just sold my Titan 7 to another local CTR owner and he'll be lowing on Swift, so will report back on the rubbing. but not that i've heard of thus far.

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic Type R
Country flag
shouldn't rub is the what I've gathered, but I've just sold my Titan 7 to another local CTR owner and he'll be lowing on Swift, so will report back on the rubbing. but not that i've heard of thus far.
Sold your set for what particular reason?

chingonR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #1592, 2015 Honda Pilot
Country flag
Anyone know if they are planning to release the r 10 in a 19 inch option?

Maverick1

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW GTI
Wheels:
Titan 7 T-S5
Satin Titanium
18x9.5 ET45
18.1 lbs

Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
265/35/18

Lugs:
Rays L42 Dura-nuts
Gunmetal

Suspension:
Stock

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg
Just curious, with your setup what will be the performance/ride differences compared to the stock wheels?
Ride quality, handling, turn in basically the driving dynamics of the car?

Last edited:

Ramster

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
CTR FK8 / Supra MKV / Tesla M3P / G80 M3C xDrive
Country flag
Wheels:
Titan 7 T-S5
Satin Titanium
18x9.5 ET45
18.1 lbs

Tires:
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S
265/35/18

Lugs:
Rays L42 Dura-nuts
Gunmetal

Suspension:
Stock

IMG_1154.jpg

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

IMG_1157.jpg

IMG_1158.jpg
Just curious, with your setup what will be the performance/ride differences compared to the stock wheels?
I'm curious as well! Do you plan on lowering it and if you do, will it rub? I'm lowered on swift and I plan on going this same setup, the only thing that's holding me back at the moment is making sure this setup doesn't rub while on swifts.

toddrhodes

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 CTR #16979, '18 Odyssey
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Seriously considering trading out my 20" OZ Ultra HLTs for a set of 18 x 9 +45 Titan 7 T-S5s. Love how they look in Satin Titanium, they would give me a little over 4 lbs in weight savings per corner, and I'd probably stick 265/35-18's on them. Tires are undetermined, but the Pilot Super Sport is the likely choice. I thought the Sport PS2 was newer but guess not.

Hmmm.

Last edited:

ctru4ea

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I use my car as a daily driver. No plans for tracking. The stock wheels/tires feel a little sharper in handling due to the very low profile tires. But, the stock wheels feel heavier. The new setup is definitely smoother and less rattling/jarring. With the higher profile tires, it’s definitely less stressful when driving on bad roads. For everyday driving and cruising, the new setup is definitely recommended. 265 tires protect the rims better, but no guarantee if you hit a curb at a higher rate of speed. The Michelin’s provide a smoother and more quiet ride, last longer, and cost less. The overall driving dynamics haven’t changed much. The car drives/handles pretty similar to stock setup. This setup was actually recommended by Evasive Motorsports.

ctru4ea

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
I'm curious as well! Do you plan on lowering it and if you do, will it rub? I'm lowered on swift and I plan on going this same setup, the only thing that's holding me back at the moment is making sure this setup doesn't rub while on swifts.
I’m still debating on whether to lower it or not. I’m waiting for the Eibach camber kit with sensor mount to be released. I personally like the way it looks without lowering. As far as I know, the 45 offset shouldn’t rub with the eibach kit (less than 1 inch drop). I’ve heard of rubbing issues with the 35 offset (unless you go with a less wide tire). If you get the 19 inch size, it rubs without lowering and on full load or hard cornering. Titan 7’s website lists all motorsport shops that carry their wheels. Those shops might be able to tell you what setups work or not and whether rubbing is an issue or not.

ctru4ea

First Name
Theo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR
Country flag
elmoTK said: ↑
Running these for a couple weeks now. 19x9.5 +45 Bridgestone RE-71R 265/35-19. Stock ride height. No rubbing except when car was fully loaded, with passengers, sport mode. Had intermittent slight rub in the rear over bumps, or taking long loaded curves. No rubbing with just myself in the car.
Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 {filename}

Sponsored