First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Evo, 2003 350z, 1998 CRV, 2019 Civic Type R
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have a PMM as well and was between satin titanium and machine black T-R10. Ended up waiting for the machine black. The satin titanium looks really good on ur PMM. Any more pics from different angles/lighting?
I just installed these yesterday, haha! But here are a couple more photos:
Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 DSC_0357-2
Honda Civic 10th gen Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8 DSC_0369

OMGSIIK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 S2000, 2018 Type R
Country flag
Any other stockists having package deals on the machine black tr10's? It looks like Evasive is no longer running their wheel/tire combo.

xABNINx

First Name
Roderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R - 2019
Country flag
It’s all good! I’ll take what I can get! That foggy picture is pretty bad ass looking!
To me black seems better on a gray car but I guess we all have different taste. I had the silver ones on my old focus RS and shit was always dirty. It only looked good right after you clean but once brake dust hits, argg.....annoying.

nickjohn35

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2017 PMM Typer R. Former: 2004 350Z
Country flag
To me black seems better on a gray car but I guess we all have different taste. I had the silver ones on my old focus RS and shit was always dirty. It only looked good right after you clean but once brake dust hits, argg.....annoying.
Good to know. Ever since the tr10 came out I wanted them in black. When the time came to order, satin titanium was readily available and black won’t be in until September or so. I talked myself into silver and ordered but then changed my mind and order to black lol.

xABNINx

First Name
Roderick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Type R - 2019
Country flag
Good to know. Ever since the tr10 came out I wanted them in black. When the time came to order, satin titanium was readily available and black won’t be in until September or so. I talked myself into silver and ordered but then changed my mind and order to black lol.

I really think it deserves the wait time. The black on it looks dope when freshly washed and maintained. Post your pics when you get yours. I'm pretty sure it will look killer!

nickjohn35

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2017 PMM Typer R. Former: 2004 350Z
Country flag
I’m kinda surprised the silver didn’t hide dirt/brake dust better....