Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
Tire manufacture and size?
Yokohama AD08R, 265/35/18. no rubbing issues to report.
Good for comfort- makes sport mode feel like the old comfort. I'll see if comfort now feels like a lexus next time i'm out :)

Haven't launched it or anything so cannot comment re: torque steer. so far so good though. Feels like turn in has suffered a little based on impressions getting home from tire shop but i'm not that surprised.

The car feels REALLY light on its feet now on acceleration. Feels more eager. Well worth the money from a performance standpoint even, just based on initial impressions.

TheBigG

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R 2017, Kia Optima Sportswagon GT 2017
Country flag
I may consider these wheels as the price for what they are is good.
I noticed that the weight for the 18 inch is 8.3 kg and for the 19 inch 9.3kg.
I wonder if the wheel-tire combo 18' vs 19' would be much lighter or keep the same difference (1kg)
*sure, at the same total diameter and width.

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
whooo ABM represent! What kind of lugs are you on? Think black lugs would make it look even more aggressive.

Those look great!

lawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM type r
Country flag
Wheels look damn good.

Has any one ran the 19" version? I believe the center bore is FK8 specific at 64.1mm
So far only Ravspec carries them.
https://www.ravspec.com/shop/titan-...120-64-1-machine-black-for-honda-civic-type-r
You can get anyone to order it for you, even if it's not on the site. It's all dropshipped from Nevada anyway.

The center bore thing was weird. I thought I needed spacers and the guy at the tire shop said I didnt. I woulda checked the box for the bore numbers but the tire shop tossed the boxes..

I went down the list at the titan site and called everyone for price quotes.

I went with vividracing in the end.
Sponsored