Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
Looks really good! How's the ride comfort?
I have the same 265/35 R18 tires setup on Enkei wheels of the same 18x9.5" +45 fitment. Ride comfort is improved over stock, although IMHO stock is good. Less grip due to all-seasons - easier to make the car struggle to find traction at WOT, not as much grip in corners although still more than enough to get thrills at street legal speeds. 265 width has made driving in heavy rain interesting - I approach puddles with light throttle, as you can feel the car struggling to not hydroplane.

The bronze looks good - much better than your old Enkeis 02Silver.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I have the same 265/35 R18 tires setup on Enkei wheels of the same 18x9.5" +45 fitment. Ride comfort is improved over stock, although IMHO stock is good. Less grip due to all-seasons - easier to make the car struggle to find traction at WOT, not as much grip in corners although still more than enough to get thrills at street legal speeds. 265 width has made driving in heavy rain interesting - I approach puddles with light throttle, as you can feel the car struggling to not hydroplane.

The bronze looks good - much better than your old Enkeis 02Silver.
yeah, do you get a bit of a torque steer feeling? Not sure if it's the offset, the fact I'm on all seasons (Continental DSW06), or perhaps too much air pressure (still need to check that). I feel like I have to control the wheel more when I stomp on it.

Driveitlikeuboughtit

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 CW CTR
Country flag
yeah, do you get a bit of a torque steer feeling? Not sure if it's the offset, the fact I'm on all seasons (Continental DSW06), or perhaps too much air pressure (still need to check that). I feel like I have to control the wheel more when I stomp on it.
Yes, there is more torque steer than stock. I've experimented with tire pressure and I've been running 35 front and 33 rear. I might try 36 again up front - when I tried it earlier, I had a wheel balancing issue that I needed to get sorted out.

Stock still had some torque steer too. Nowhere close to a regular FWD car, but you can still feel it near the limit.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Yes, there is more torque steer than stock. I've experimented with tire pressure and I've been running 35 front and 33 rear. I might try 36 again up front - when I tried it earlier, I had a wheel balancing issue that I needed to get sorted out.

Stock still had some torque steer too. Nowhere close to a regular FWD car, but you can still feel it near the limit.
That slight torque steer feeling I had is gone. They had my tire pressure at freaking 40

CTR444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2007 Volkswagen GTI
Country flag
Hey man, those look awesome! Did you get those custom coated? I don't see a bronze opton for the T-R10 wheels on their site.
They had a limited batch of techna bronze that they promoted on their Instagram account. You may still be able to get them if you call dealers like Evasive.

Last edited: