First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
The best bronze shade I've seen is on Volks. Everyone else is too light or too dark.
I might change your mind. The bronze on my TR10 didn't look like the pic above...maybe it was the flash? (Or my eyes were fooling me, lol)

Anyway, I'll have mine mounted tonight.

I opened the box yesterday and was surprised to find they were darker than what I thought they'd look like.
Sponsored

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Civic Type R, 2005 S2000
I might change your mind. The bronze on my TR10 didn't look like the pic above...maybe it was the flash?

I opened the box yesterday and was surprised to find they were darker than what I thought they'd look like.
Did you get Valve Stems with yours? Mine was confirmed that they forgot. But wanted to check other people too.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Did you get Valve Stems with yours? Mine was confirmed that they forgot. But wanted to check other people too.
nope, didn't get any...wish I had. I'm not going to bother getting them put on after I've already had the tires put on. Kind of disappointing....how did they forget? Was it Titan, or Evasive?

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Civic Type R, 2005 S2000
nope, didn't get any...wish I had. I'm not going to bother getting them put on after I've already had the tires put on. Kind of disappointing....how did they forget? Was it Titan, or Evasive?
I got mine from PrestineParts in Cali but my rep confirmed that Titan had messed up some orders with the Bronze and sent them without Valve stem. I would get with your rep assuming Evasive and have them send it to you even if you mounted.

These valve stems are $40 a set and you've paid for it when you bought the wheels. so you should get them : (

CTR444

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Type R, 2007 Volkswagen GTI
Country flag
I might change your mind. The bronze on my TR10 didn't look like the pic above...maybe it was the flash? (Or my eyes were fooling me, lol)

I took my pic without flash, but I did have a window opened behind me with some bright light coming in. That might be why they look lighter than they actually are.

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I took my pic without flash, but I did have a window opened behind me with some bright light coming in. That might be why they look lighter than they actually are.
so they look darker right, than that pic...at least mine did, lol...or maybe it was the lack of lighting in the garage for me.