Titan7 Track Wheels : Civic Type R FK8

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ABM Civic Type R, 2005 S2000
Which Aftermarket Lug nuts are you guys using on your Titans? I know there are many choices but I don't want to get something that makes it look sunk into the wheel. Thanks! My titans are on order I grabbed the last Bronze set in the country by sheer luck: )

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Monster Lugs in Black Chrome.

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hey! did you get the Locks too? I had these Monster or Muteki on my S2000 and I like them but after a while they lose the color (If you get color ones) I'm on my third set on the S2k and bought a spare. How have they held up for you so far?

02SilverSiHB

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 FK8
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Which Aftermarket Lug nuts are you guys using on your Titans? I know there are many choices but I don't want to get something that makes it look sunk into the wheel. Thanks! My titans are on order I grabbed the last Bronze set in the country by sheer luck: )
I'll either use my black kics, or go with some red ones later

Edit, I decided to go with my original plan. Ordered some red kics and will see how it looks with those and keeping the red striping on the lip.

Last edited:

Chikane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My Titans Just arrived, waiting for them to send me the valve stems which they forgot to include and the center caps. I'll probably mount them in November with performance winters. :) looking forward to seeing the other Bronze Titans on our cars.