Tire pressure set by dealers.

fk-eight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR R-35355/ 2021 SGP Accord Touring
Country flag
After lowering mine after 30 miles and towards the night mine Tire pressure warning went off, did recalibration and is fine now. Also pulls straight.
Too bad I didn't notice earlier this when I first got the car, my tire tread in the middle got pretty low from the psi being so high.
Ok, well, good. I’ll definitely do that. I was going to take it to the dealer, today, to get it checked out. But I’ll do this, first. 50.5 is just too damn high. I see the tires are rated for a max of 51psi, but still. Like you said, I don’t need the tires wearing only down the middle.

I’ll air them down to 35 front, and 33 rear, cold. Although, this is higher pressure is probably saving the rims from potholes. But the pressure has to come down. I thought my gauge was wrong when I saw that pressure.

It makes sense, that they would air the tires up, that high, for transit, because I got my car right off of the truck. They did PDI the car, they just missed the tire pressures.
Sponsored

fk-eight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SGP CTR R-35355/ 2021 SGP Accord Touring
Country flag
Ok, a little update. After airing the tires down to 35 front and 33 rear, and resetting the low tire pressure warning. I have about 300 more miles on the car, and it’s been fine. Currently at 755 miles, and no issues.