The Si's Love song: If loven' you is wrong ... I don't wanna be right!

COOL COUPE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic SI coupe (red) Skunk 2 shift knob BOV Spacer Plate (red) K&N Panel Filter Dual Muffler Delete
Country flag
Just wanted to vent a bit here ... I put on my BOV torque solutions sound "ricer" plate and went to town the other day. I found this riced out good looking Nissan 300 Z car prob from the mid 90's ... they are NA of course. I drove over close to the open window on the driver side and gave a good "ppppppppssssstttttttt" ... next thing I know the guy goes psycho on me! LOL ... he goes ... "I will kick your f'n a$$ m f er" .... on and on and on ... yelling and on my bumper gas break gas brake gas break ... He followed me for like three miles before turning off. No doubt ... I was concerned. I shut my windows and was like "oooppppsssss" ... I am totally conservative but I do believe he thought me as like a 22 year old sideways hat driving Honda fan boy. LOL I am in my mid 50's and a Ronald Reagan conservative from the way back!!! The very next day some 17 year old was giving me props at the pick up window at Duncan Donuts. This car is VERY polarizing. Once a guy stopped me at a stoplight a few months ago and was like ... What is this? Man... it's beautiful. He asked if it was an automatic. I was like no way .... stick. He was truly stunned. I have had maybe 4 or 5 drive through window props over the last 6 months. This was my first negative experience ... There is NOTHING like shooting mad crazy AIR all over the place ... it's a hoot!!!
Sponsored