The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
I have the shifter cable bushings to test. I tried to install last Friday but there is more stuff in the CTR engine compartment so I set the install aside - I'll work on it this coming weekend.
cool, I was told two weeks ago to wait until that friday. could of had them tested for 2 weeks by now, LOL.
I don't see how there is more stuff, take out the intake box, take out the battery. done. :p

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
I have the shifter cable bushings to test. I tried to install last Friday but there is more stuff in the CTR engine compartment so I set the install aside - I'll work on it this coming weekend.
We appreciate the assist! :)
cool, I was told two weeks ago to wait until that friday. could of had them tested for 2 weeks by now, LOL.
I don't see how there is more stuff, take out the intake box, take out the battery. done. :p
Stop giving Craig (baldheadracing) such a hard time! In all seriousness though, it should be worth the wait. Don't worry, CTR guys. We've got 3-4 mods (besides our highly anticipated full shifter) that are going to work beautifully on your cars. Should be launching 2 of those in about 2-3 weeks here :)

~Russ

Dr_Drache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 CRX - 2017 FK8 TypeR
Country flag
We appreciate the assist! :)

Stop giving Craig (baldheadracing) such a hard time! In all seriousness though, it should be worth the wait. Don't worry, CTR guys. We've got 3-4 mods (besides our highly anticipated full shifter) that are going to work beautifully on your cars. Should be launching 2 of those in about 2-3 weeks here :)

~Russ
well,
in all seriousness - that's the same line everyone has been giving the CTR guys for 2 months :p we are getting mod envy (well some of us)
the waiting is not an issue, and the only reason I was giving him a hard time at all - is that it appears that we could have the item already if it was tested :p (fallacy of course)

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Any idea when the bushings will be back in stock?

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any idea when the bushings will be back in stock?
They'll be back in stock on our site on Monday, and no orders placed this weekend will be delayed as a result. Our Amazon store has them in stock too, and there, they're eligible for prime shipping.

~Russ

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
They'll be back in stock on our site on Monday, and no orders placed this weekend will be delayed as a result. Our Amazon store has them in stock too, and there, they're eligible for prime shipping.

~Russ
Just ordered mine!

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
@ACUITY If you guys come out with your color purple radiator hoses for the 10th gen I would be so happy! :love:

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
With the 10th gen being Turbo, it needs good radiator hoses much more than the 9th gens. The underhood temps are quite high. We've got plans to offer something though, don't worry. :)

Phylanx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'12 CRV, '17 Si Sedan
Country flag
Just installed the Shifter Cable Bushings over the weekend. Overall, a relatively simple install.

One of the hardest parts was that I could not get the C Clamps off, so I was careful when removing the OEM bushings and replacing them with the ones from Acuity. Installing the Retainer ring was a little tricky as well just to get them seated in the groove.

I'm liking the feel of the shifter moreso now. Definitely more of a feeling of falling into gear now.

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Hey everyone! We just released our new throttle pedal spacers for the 10th gens.

ACUITY Throttle Pedal Spacer:
Moves the throttle pedal closer to the driver, better aligning it with the brake pedal. The result is a pedal orientation that is much better suited to heel-toe techniques. The bracket features 3 sets of mounting holes to allow some fine adjustment of pedal position. The bracket is milled from 6061-T6 aluminum and designed to be quite light, yet very robust. Class 10.9 hardware and our trademark purple flat head washers are included.
Click here for more pictures and details on our site

Honda Civic 10th gen The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread! set_1

GreyCivicX

First Name
Luis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic SI
Country flag
Any new word of the developement of the short shifter?

Status
Not open for further replies.