The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Did the other decal this morning.

8EF82998-4939-4CCA-8BBA-3504ECD4BBC0.jpeg
Soon people will think Acuity offers boom services. haha

No official pricing yet, guys. It will be in the mid-400's, but we don't have all of the final costs rolled up to release pricing. Still shooting for launch in Dec, but there's a chance it pushes out a week or two. If you think you may want the full shifter, I'd suggest just putting in cable bushings (and a knob and boot collar if you like) for now as baldheadracing suggests. The full shifter is not compatible with any of the other mods for the full shifter.

Hope everyone is having a good TG weekend!

To add to the discounts baldheadracing posted,

Garage16 is also running deals for our Canadian friends up north, and you can use code "purplefriday" on our site to get 5% off your cart total through Monday night.

~russ
Sponsored

MeanGreenSi

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic Si, 2018 Honda Accord Sport
Country flag
Soon people will think Acuity offers boom services. haha

~russ
You sent more stickers so I had to use them lol.
I just finished my Type R shifter base with Acuitys base bushings, cable bushings, centering spring, rocker and boot collar. Shifter feels really firm and a nice tight gate now.

Acuitys stuff is so great, waiting on the purple knob now, or maybe a lime green one ;) ?

Honda Civic 10th gen The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread! 72A97103-5613-43AE-ABEE-7DE188350406

Honda Civic 10th gen The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread! 771D4C33-DF4D-4D73-A69F-7D1B27769B25

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
All, just FYI, there's about 12 hours left to use the promo code "purplefriday" for 5% off on our site. That can be combined with any free shipping offers that are running on the site as well. Sale ends 11/26 at Midnight, pacific time. No eta on future sales as this was our first ever.

Much more importantly, I hope everyone had a safe and pleasant thanksgiving holiday! :)

~russ

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Lol since it’s December I’m going to check the website everyday to see if that full shifter launched....

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Lol since it’s December I’m going to check the website everyday to see if that full shifter launched....
haha. They are in production. Be patient (well, try :p ). We will keep you guys in the loop.

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Any idea when the new shift knobs (gen 2) will come out? I really wanted to get the purple one you guys spoke of before

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Any idea when the new shift knobs (gen 2) will come out? I really wanted to get the purple one you guys spoke of before
Production has actually finally begun but it will take some time. Right around year end, maybe a tad after. The purple looks great. :)

bouford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 AP1/18 FK8/19 CV2
Build Thread
Link
Country flag
Production has actually finally begun but it will take some time. Right around year end, maybe a tad after. The purple looks great. :)
:drive:pre-order option on website soon? :D

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Please give us a teaser picture!!!!

NUshek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Country flag
Excited to see the purple!

Are these colored ones going to be options bundled into the stage 1/2 shift kits?

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Excited to see the purple!

Are these colored ones going to be options bundled into the stage 1/2 shift kits?
That's the longer term plan, but as always, it normally takes us a couple of weeks to roll up new products into kits after the initial launch. If you are looking to get a kit when the new colors launch, email us about it and we'll make a custom invoice if the option isn't on the site already. <3

~russ
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.