The Official ACUITY Instruments CivicX product launch thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
@ACUITY I’m still waiting for the whole complete adjustable shifter and that teal shift knob lol
Our new multi-stage molds and inserts for the new version of the esco are currently in-production. Hoping to have the first run in about a month, but we're at the mercy of our machine shop. Also, we are going to start previewing the shifters in a couple of weeks. :) Good parts take time to refine and produce. ~russ

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Our new multi-stage molds and inserts for the new version of the esco are currently in-production. Hoping to have the first run in about a month, but we're at the mercy of our machine shop. Also, we are going to start previewing the shifters in a couple of weeks. :) Good parts take time to refine and produce. ~russ
No problem Russ, take your time, it would be better to install when it’s cooler out lol

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
No problem Russ, take your time, it would be better to install when it’s cooler out lol
That's the turth! We have people asking when we'll start selling hoodies, and I'm here thinking "wait what? it's still 90F outside here in Baton Rouge." haha

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
so just to confirm, is there a full shifter assembly in development (for the Si) and will be released in the next 4-5 months (hopefully)?

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
so just to confirm, is there a full shifter assembly in development (for the Si) and will be released in the next 4-5 months (hopefully)?
To the first question, Yes, plus it will be compatible with all 10th gen's with a 6mt.
To the second question, dear god I'm quitting if it's not out way before then. haha. Shooting for releasing this year, just working through a few final tests before we start production. :)

~russ

macrossranma

First Name
macross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic SI
Country flag
Thank you will definitely get it with all the bushings when it releases.

picklenick

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Super exited about this shifter!

Any pictures?

Also are there any group buys or package deals planned for the release?

N0TYPR

First Name
Abban
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Country flag
Please come with your Gen 2 shift knobs!!! I really want to see that purple one!

OP
OP
ACUITY

ACUITY

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Si
Country flag
Super exited about this shifter!

Any pictures?

Also are there any group buys or package deals planned for the release?
Keep an eye on our IG not this weekend but next. We should have a sneak peak video up with some tester videos going up on Youtube in following weeks. Shooting for launching in time for christmas, but it will be tight. We're in the middle of some final, very abusive testing.

Please come with your Gen 2 shift knobs!!! I really want to see that purple one!
We've actually been doing some test injections on our new multi-stage molds and are refining the process. I can't wait to release these. So much work went into them, and they're really a nice does of refinement on top of an already nice knob. The weight is up, and the purple and teal are looking gooood. :) Sneak peaks soon!

~russ

Tim818

King Of The ‘Ring
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Civic EX, 2018 CTR
Country flag
Keep an eye on our IG not this weekend but next. We should have a sneak peak video up with some tester videos going up on Youtube in following weeks. Shooting for launching in time for christmas, but it will be tight. We're in the middle of some final, very abusive testing.

~russ
Dang so we’re looking at a December release date for this new shifter? :(

Either way I’m still getting it with that teal shift knob lol

NUshek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Civic Sedan EX-T 6MT
Country flag

We've actually been doing some test injections on our new multi-stage molds and are refining the process. I can't wait to release these. So much work went into them, and they're really a nice does of refinement on top of an already nice knob. The weight is up, and the purple and teal are looking gooood. :) Sneak peaks soon!

~russ
Can't wait to see the purple knob!

CincyTypeR

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Type R #0426. 2014 Accord Coupe V6
Country flag
Almost the weekend and looking forward to some additional info.

Been wondering if the full shifter will have a part like the Alta shifter cable lockdown.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.