The Little 1.5T That Could -- VitTuned Si taking a beating on the dyno

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CW CTR - 2020 Acura RDX A-Spec
Country flag
Not referring to VIT. I've had experience with his tunes. And I'm happy for both of you. Nothing to get over but I think you're in the wrong forum. Happy days.

So Vit was careless for bringing his SI home throwing it on the dyno then beating on it with less than 100 miles? For real though, If Im running 26 psi and an SI rolls up on me, Im going for it, but Id have video proof with my dashcam too!!!!!!!! Back on topic, its the same engine so SI or not we all can make some good power with this car is the point that needs to be made
Sponsored

boosted180sx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 CTR, 2016 ILX
Country flag
who cares if one car is making more power over the other. I don't think people are purchasing the 10th SI because its a faster car anyways. You bought the wrong car if you want a fast car, si or not.

Not really sure why k series owners would bash the car because a car with a turbo will always have an easier time making more power than a NA.
But then the K series owners will come back with "well i can boost my K series and be faster". Comparisons like these is a never ending argument.

kritz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17Civic SI sedan
Wow y'all are completely ignorant. Us non SI owners have BEEN making power... No one is talking trash I own the same damn car basically, it just happens to be faster right now. Get over it.
Honda Civic 10th gen The Little 1.5T That Could -- VitTuned Si taking a beating on the dyno 128718358899248521 :)

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Civic EX-T, 2015 Acura RDX AWD Tech
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Not referring to VIT. I've had experience with his tunes. And I'm happy for both of you. Nothing to get over but I think you're in the wrong forum. Happy days.
how am I in the wrong forum?

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Right, I feel like this is high school. You can't talk to us because we drive an SI. I just love this car in general.
considering this is posted in the Technical Topics and not the SI sub forum which might have been his only argument, although thats dumb too.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Nevermind it's fine.

Right, I feel like this is high school. You can't talk to us because we drive an SI. I just love this car in general.

OP
OP

VitViper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
uh yeah no kidding. Then they come at you with "yeah but how about my 600 hp K20"
From 4th generation owners of the car who don't even have $600 in their pocket. Or I can just come back with "yeah about my 900whp+ K20", I do really, actually, truly, have one.

Or
'it lacks character"
LoL. When you back someone into a corner they always get petty. Human nature.

dallasjhawk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Nevermind it's fine.
Hey, we are all civic lovers here, (well most of us) and just like talking cars, its CivicX not CivicSI lol! Just enjoy yourself here, there is so much to learn from so many different people.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
My whole point was when he said CVT was better than stock SI (debatable by who drives) and a tuned SI which is not true at all. Some things just appear to stir the pot and are unnecessary.

Hey, we are all civic lovers here, (well most of us) and just like talking cars, its CivicX not CivicSI lol! Just enjoy yourself here, there is so much to learn from so many different people.

cmwalton16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Si Coupe ABM, 2016 Civic Touring CBP
Country flag
I said with a shitty clutch. You missed the whole point. It's ~$1,000 when it should hold more power to begin with.

elusiveaura

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I said with a shitty clutch. You missed the whole point. It's ~$1,000 when it should hold more power to begin with.
Even a non shitty clutch will do 250 fine. Invalid argument. It was just an unnecessary statement.