OP
saiko21

saiko21

First Name
Sai
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Civic Si Sedan (Sold) , 2005 Toyota Corolla (Sold)
Country flag
I agree with alot of his points but not all, specifically the clutch and practicality points. The clutch take-up I did not like at all, it was very abrupt and very hard to modulate. In fact, I stalled twice and I never really fully adjusted to it from a stop, but I'm sure if I owned it I'd eventually get used to it.

As far as practicality goes, I am about 6'2 in height and sat in the back out of curiosity. It was very tight, head was touching the roof and knees were pressed up the back of the seat in my front seating position. It would be fine in a pinch or for anyone less than 6ft though.

I also took a peek at the trunk, while small (compared to the civic hatch), you would have no problem going shopping or taking long road trips, bikes and stuff like that for adventurous folks might be a problem though.

Interior was very cheap feeling, reminded me of a 2010 ford focus, its really that plasticky..but I loved how easy it was to switch drive modes in the infotainment and steering controls on the fly and customize everything.

All in all, it is probably the most exciting car I have driven next to the 2019 Miata Club RF.
I compared it to our clutch in Si. Our Si is weak and lightest clutch when compared to other cars. This one is ok but yes the bite point is something we should get used to. I also stalled 2 times at the dealership but adjusted myself in 3rd start. It's all because we got adjusted to our Si clutch
Sponsored