• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

TE37SL Pressed Black 18x9.5 +38 BNIB

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
New pics added and price reduced :). $2,850 picked up for a brand new set of TE37 goodness. Black valve stems and Kics hubcentric rings included.

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
It's Friday, let's get these wheels sold!

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
Sunday...

idragmazda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fk8
Country flag
Bump for a fellow Philly CTR owner. If these were CE28Ns...they'd be off your hands.

I'm in a "tri-state" CTR owners chat on IG. I'll ask them if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
Hey thanks for the response. Please keep me posted on the other tri-staters. Can I be added to the chat? @the_crash_override

Thanks!

Bump for a fellow Philly CTR owner. If these were CE28Ns...they'd be off your hands.

I'm in a "tri-state" CTR owners chat on IG. I'll ask them if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
Pms replied...still available!

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
This deal just got sweeter.Price cut to $2,750 picked up!

Hijinx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Fiesta ST, 2016 Civic LX
Country flag
Do you take Multipass?

(Sorry for not having something to contribute and possibly having you get excited at your thread bumped... It’s just that I couldn’t pass on the Fifth Element reference. I do wish you luck with your sale, though. Beautiful wheels.)

turboshawn

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
87 Buick Grand National, 11 GTR, 18 CBP Type R, 11 Tundra Rock Warrior
Country flag
You posted them for $2750 then you said new price $2850 now back down to $2750... price still $2750 or back to $2850

OP
OP
CorbinDallas

CorbinDallas

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CTR Champion White
Country flag
You posted them for $2750 then you said new price $2850 now back down to $2750... price still $2750 or back to $2850
My price is $2,750. My original asking price when I started this thread was $2,950. I’ve discounted $200 from my original price. Any edit I make I change on the original post and the last post I make. My pricing is consistent it just didn’t show that I started at $2,950.
Sponsored