Tampa, Orlando, Jax - Looking for professional audio install

WindJunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE USA-367, 2011 Civic Si (FA5)
Country flag
Greetings

I am looking for a reputable professional automobile audio installer anywhere around Tampa, Orlando, Ocala or Jacksonville.

I live in Jacksonville and had a local business install my subwoofer and amp in my last 2015 Civic Si, but I had some issues dealing with them after the sale, therefore I do not want to go back. In light of that experience, I am afraid to just go give business to any random audio business. I prefer to give business to someone who has a very good online reputation (Google and Facebook reviews) and has experience installing audio in the 10th gen civic platform. I've done some searching online and found some potential business candidates but would rather hear from a Civic owner with experience firsthand.

If anyone had their 10th gen Civic (or Type R even better) worked on from a professional audio installer in Florida that they can recommend, please let me know who and your experience.

Thank you!
Sponsored

Last edited:
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback EXL
Country flag
I've been taking my cars for years to Audio Itch in Tampa until they messed up the audio in my new Civic, so I don't recommend them. However, I do highly recommend Maximum Audio Video in Tampa on North Dale Mabry. They fixed my mess of a system, redid the Sub & Amp install, all new speaker setup, and did audio tweaks & tuning to get it just where I wanted. All while I watched a few movies in their movie theater :popcorn: