amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
Hopefully you kept the OEM resonators in place so you won't have drone at highway speeds. You'll still get the exhaust note

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
Hopefully you kept the OEM resonators in place so you won't have drone at highway speeds. You'll still get the exhaust note
Oem
no we just took off the stock exhaust and put the new takeda with on. Stock exhaust with the resonator is at home

Pepper's Dad

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si 2000 Honda Civic Ex 2007 Lincoln Towncar
Country flag
Oem

no we just took off the stock exhaust and put the new takeda with on. Stock exhaust with the resonator is at home
I also have the Takeda exhaust and have noticed no highway drone. I do not have stock resonators either.

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I also have the Takeda exhaust and have noticed no highway drone. I do not have stock resonators either.
I had a ton of drone. My wife constantly complained about it and said the noise gave her a headache, and many of my passengers made comments like "it sounds like a sports car", which was code for it's to loud. I had to modify it and add a custom resonator to get rid of the drone. I suspect you just got used to the loud noise

Pepper's Dad

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si 2000 Honda Civic Ex 2007 Lincoln Towncar
Country flag
I had a ton of drone. My wife constantly complained about it and said the noise gave her a headache, and many of my passengers made comments like "it sounds like a sports car", which was code for it's to loud. I had to modify it and add a custom resonator to get rid of the drone. I suspect you just got used to the loud noise
Maybe because of my age 68 I just cannot hear anymore

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Maybe because of my age 68 I just cannot hear anymore
Ha ha could be. I'm not far behind you at 52. My dad who is 86 can't hear anything without his hearing aids, so there is my future

OP
OP
JDMpo0kie

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
I probably will add a resonator. I would like to listen to my music at volume 15 rather than 20+ lol

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
I probably will add a resonator. I would like to listen to my music at volume 15 rather than 20+ lol
Ha ha I get you. Try the Vibrant Ultra Quiet 3", you can find it on Amazon

Honda Civic 10th gen Takeda exhaust getting installed right now IMG_20190716_143835

Honda Civic 10th gen Takeda exhaust getting installed right now Vibrant Resonator.JPG

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Congratulations on the new exhaust and have fun!:)
It's actually not new. He bought it last year, and after he blew his engine he went back to his stock exhaust. Now he went back to the aFe Takeda. It's a nice exhaust, but it is louder than stock

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Honda Civic SI Sedan
Country flag
It's actually not new. He bought it last year, and after he blew his engine he went back to his stock exhaust. Now he went back to the aFe Takeda. It's a nice exhaust, but it is louder than stock
Ok gotcha my friend. After having a exhaust and going back stock can be hard lol. Glad he got the Takeda back on!:)

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any plans for a Exhaust on your IS350?:)

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Any plans for a Exhaust on your IS350?:)
Haha no, I love the stock exhaust on the IS350. It's quiet when driving normal and growls when you mash on it. I'll PM you link to a run I did.

If I were to buy an exhaust it would be an F-Sport exhaust, but those are very pricey

Ron R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Haha no, I love the stock exhaust on the IS350. It's quiet when driving normal and growls when you mash on it. I'll PM you link to a run I did.

If I were to buy an exhaust it would be an F-Sport exhaust, but those are very pricey
Thank you for the link my friend. That V6 sounds great and is silky smooth. I have to give to Lexus/Toyota for smooth and silky V6 and V8 Motors!
Sponsored