Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust installed!

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Polestar 2, 2010 Lexus IS 350 Sport
Country flag
I will be installing the aFe Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust (polished tips) on my 2018 Civic Si. Right now they have a 20 percent off sale and I was able to do 0 percent financing for 12 months. They are being built right now and will be shipped out to me on Friday. If there is any interest, I can post the before and install pics, and after pics once they are received.

Special thanks to @JDMpo0kie for displaying his carbon fiber tipped exhaust and sharing Advanced Flow Engineering with the group! Also special thanks to my mechanic Manjit at AM Automotive who will be doing the install

BTW, this is going to be my only bolt on mod I will be performing. That is it. No more, nada, nahee after this!

Honda Civic 10th gen Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust installed! Takeda.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

JDMpo0kie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Coupe
Country flag
It is official! I will be installing the aFe Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust (polished tips) on my 2018 Civic Si. Right now they have a 20 percent off sale and I was able to do 0 percent financing for 12 months. They are being built right now and will be shipped out to me on Friday. If there is any interest, I can post the before and install pics, and after pics once they are received.

Special thanks to @JDMpo0kie for displaying his carbon fiber tipped exhaust and sharing Advanced Flow Engineering with the group! Also special thanks to my mechanic Manjit at AM Automotive who will be doing the install

BTW, this is going to be my only bolt on mod I will be performing. That is it. No more, nada, nahee after this!

Takeda.JPG
That's awesome man! Definitely post pictures of your exhaust when its finished. Looking forward to your initial impression on the exhaust.

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Well it looks like I will not be receiving my Exhaust until around May 5th. aFe told me some of the parts were out of stock. Sucks....:(

EDIT

Just got an email update....May 19th

Last edited:

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
I will be installing the aFe Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust (polished tips) on my 2018 Civic Si. Right now they have a 20 percent off sale and I was able to do 0 percent financing for 12 months. They are being built right now and will be shipped out to me on Friday. If there is any interest, I can post the before and install pics, and after pics once they are received.

BTW, this is going to be my only bolt on mod I will be performing.

Takeda.JPG
"That is it. No more, nada, nahee after this!" Translation - This isnt it. One more, mas, Haan after this!

CanadiaegeanBlue

First Name
Humza
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Civic Si Sedan - Aegean Blue Metallic
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
"That is it. No more, nada, nahee after this!" Translation - This isnt it. One more, mas, Haan after this!
LOL it's the oldest line in every car enthusiast's book... I used to tell people I'll be keeping my car stock...umm about that... yeah I'm deep in the rabbit hole

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Hey, I'll just blame it on you guys!

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
LOL it's the oldest line in every car enthusiast's book... I used to tell people I'll be keeping my car stock...umm about that... yeah I'm deep in the rabbit hole
Exactly why im hoping i can find a Datsun Sunny for a fair price soon. Take my tuning itch out on that thing lol

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
Another update...aFe did not have the stainless steel tips in stock, and ETA was 5/19. They have the Blue Flame tips in stock (3 left), so I cancelled the order and placed an order for those. They should hopefully ship out today!

Honda Civic 10th gen Takeda 3" 304 Stainless Steel Cat-Back Exhaust installed! TakedaBluetip.JPG

Yonder

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Civic Si
Vehicle Showcase
Country flag
Another update...aFe did not have the stainless steel tips in stock, and ETA was 5/19. They have the Blue Flame tips in stock (3 left), so I cancelled the order and placed an order for those. They should hopefully ship out today!

TakedaBluetip.JPG
IMO you just got the better looking of the two:love:

OP
OP
amirza786

amirza786

First Name
A
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Country flag
IMO you just got the better looking of the two:love:
Thanks! The reason I bought the polished tips was because my car is black, so the polished tips would stand out more...also they are about $100 cheaper! But yes, I think these will look great
Sponsored